2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Removal of Tyrant Equipment & Magnus Coins

i haven't seen any QQ yet, so i'll wait. hope it's true and they didn't miss any.

3. Default Re: Removal of Tyrant Equipment & Magnus Coins

Uh...did this already happen? I recall someone saying that their cape got removed and gee Nexon, I did not know Tyrant weapons existed.

4. Default Re: Removal of Tyrant Equipment & Magnus Coins

It's true

Though I think they mean armor (capes) instead of weapons

5. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

People already know about it and a lot of them do not care because they are using mules, or they just don't care. If you want to send a real message, then perma-ban anyone in possession of such items (hacker or not hacker). If you actually want to make a difference smarten up and think about what preventative measures you could've taken to prevent this from being a problem in the first place. It's obvious Magnus cannot be legitimately defeated, so at least remove its drops so this wouldn't occur in the first place. It's not difficult. The same easily-preventable problem keeps happening over and over.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Actually, this time it seems Nexon left Magnus and his drops there as a trap.
    If it didn't drop anything, the hackers would not all be paying it a visit, and the trap would catch far less mice.

7. Default Re: Removal of Tyrant Equipment & Magnus Coins

Rat's would be a much accurate term. The problem is, they banned players, gave stripped accounts back in some cases, and let the items hit the market. I feel like the market, THEN the players should have been how they should have gone about this.

8. Default Re: Removal of Tyrant Equipment & Magnus Coins

Wow Nexon's really serious about the Magnus stuff.

9. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

A trap or an excuse to not rat-proof (or at least rat-resist) the house to begin with?

At the very least they could've made the tyrant gear untradeable from the get-go. That way the trap would still be set regardless.

10. Default Re: Removal of Tyrant Equipment & Magnus Coins

so is all tyrant capes gone? or did i miss something?

i know all the friend that had tyrant cape is now gone .... unless nexon miss some? cuz my was remove too

11. Default Re: Removal of Tyrant Equipment & Magnus Coins

Trap. Hard Magnus is 190+, no? Not every hacker has a 190+ hack mule as mentioned in another thread, and was forced to hack on their mains for the drops, so instead of only banning mules(most were though), a few mains were taken as well.

A few less hackers around is always good news, so I'm content. (Even though I couldn't care less about pr0s and their hacked gear.)

12. Default Re: Removal of Tyrant Equipment & Magnus Coins

No they're not. If they were, they 1) would've been removed immediately after/during the bannings, or 2) would have released the deletion notice immediately after the bannings. This way they make profit off people scrolling/cubing them AND get to do it again when they are actually obtainable. They make a ton of money for every cape that's scrolled/cubed (over 100k NX on average), so they benefit from leaving capes in the "limbo zone" where people are debating whether or not the capes will get removed. I wonder how they're going to manage capes now that AB is released in super-nerfed form.

13. Default Re: Removal of Tyrant Equipment & Magnus Coins

...Not everything nexon does is a conspiracy to make short commings of profit.

14. Default Re: Removal of Tyrant Equipment & Magnus Coins

I know one hacker alone who lost 34Bil+. Somewhat happy that Nexon actually took the effort to do some bans.

15. Default Re: Removal of Tyrant Equipment & Magnus Coins

Some were deleted, but a LOT persisted through the removal.

16. Default Re: Removal of Tyrant Equipment & Magnus Coins

Are you sure they're not from the Marvel Machine?

17. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Dude that's like less than 10 capes :/

Hard to say how much hackers lost if they have their assets spread out to mules. I know some were chain banned, but I'm skeptical they got them all.