1. Basic0 Hi, I'm SeraphicPhantom

Name: The Seraphic Phantom, Phantom, whatever floats your boat, really. *shrug* Everyone usually calls me Sera.
    When I started playing Maple & what server: I started playing MapleStory sometime in 2006, about my 7th or 8th grade year of middle school. I was referred by a friend to join Khaini, though I literally never saw her again when I graduated. The game stuck with me, and...I've been playing it ever since, with a year-long break somewhere in the middle.
    Other Games I play: Halo 4, Forza 4, and pretty much everything in my Steam library.
    Where I heard about SP: A friend of mine that hangs around here. Goes by Dark Link. ;>
    Reason for Registering: This place looks like tons of fun, and I've been looking for a new forum to chill at that has a friendly community, maybe make a few friends along the way. Also because huge information database. You guys are pretty awesome at what you do. ^^;
    Three interesting facts about me are:

1) I'm a moderate brony, though not of the spamming variety. Fell in love with the series after reading Fallout: Equestria, and...yeah.
    2) I like many different types of music, my favorites being Hardstyle, DnB, Glitchcore, and...occasionally Nightcore. When it's done RIGHT.
    3) I'm an anime nut. Feel free to talk me up about it, though I've been focusing majorly on Gundam recently. ^^;

2. Default Re: Hi, I'm SeraphicPhantom

Phantom, eh? Welcome to SP and you sure chose a nice time to join because of some surprising content found in the extractions!

3. Default Re: Hi, I'm SeraphicPhantom

Welcome to SouthBasilWood! The land of , raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaainbowssssssss, and .

*slaps you* I am the one they call Sera!

4. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Default Re: Hi, I'm SeraphicPhantom

Welcome to Southperry, Sera~

5. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

So uh welcome to Southperry, the land of chinchillas, pineapples, and opossums.

6. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Welcome to Southperry and I hope you enjoy your stay!