Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Angelic Buster feedback thread

agreed on both accounts.

im doing all the quests (except the stupid lab quests) just so I can see them interact.

i also really hate the recharge system. I thought if one skill recharged, all of them would recharge. But then randomly some of the skills just recharge of their own accord.

Am I supposed to just keybind all of my skills and use them all? So I use the bad skills in hopes of recharging my good skills?

2. Default Re: Angelic Buster feedback thread

I don't know what GMS pineappleed up, but in KMS, when any skill recharges, all skills recharge. It's literally impossible to have more than 2 skills uncharged in 4th job.

3. Default Re: Angelic Buster feedback thread

see that is what I thought!

the Tips are also conflicting.

The tooltip for Pink Pummel (the rush) says it has a 20% recharge chance, but Tip. 2 says, and I quote,

"Soul Buster, Pink Pummel, and Heavenly Crash will always recharge."

I have always recharged when using Pink Pummel though, but the real problem is that the recharging of other skills due to Pink Pummel recharging has been completely erratic =S

4. Default Re: Angelic Buster feedback thread

First time in awhile Ive read all the quest dialogues. Also the first time I've sat at my computer laughing because of Maple. These dialogues are killing me.

5. Default Re: Angelic Buster feedback thread

Well there are two aspects - skills that can recharge, and skills that can be recharged. If recharging doesn't always recharge all of them then I guess the second one's not 100% for some skills?

6. Default Re: Angelic Buster feedback thread

This thread is making me want to play this class just from all the quest screens.

7. Default Re: Angelic Buster feedback thread

I have to agree. The quest dialog is hilarious and the nerf doesn't feel as bad as it looks. Ripping things to shreds in 3rd job with only a 12 attack bwg, KoC bless and event hand outs. Recharge system isn't annoying in 3rd either since it almost always recharges after each attack.

8. Default Re: Angelic Buster feedback thread

I gave in and updated just to try it out. Hopefully I won't be sticking around on it though. e.e
    Lawl these quest texts;

9. Default Re: Angelic Buster feedback thread

Once upon a time they "censored" Showa... lmao

10. Default Re: Angelic Buster feedback thread

These pineapplein dialogues lmao. I wish I wasn't so bored, I actually want to read them. At least I know I'm off of maple for now. o 3o

Next quote : I SAW GOOD-SHAKING.

HER VOICE IS SO ANNOYING TOO OMG

Anyone got a dialogue list?

11. Default Re: Angelic Buster feedback thread

I SAW GOOD-SHAKING!!!!!

Spoiler

12. Default Re: Angelic Buster feedback thread

Is it just me or are the skills incredibly laggy? :| I fear using soul resonance because I've DCed so many times.

13. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Default Re: Angelic Buster feedback thread

I don't think you can stock up on charges for skills. From what it looks like, you can use a skill, and if it successfully recharges on that attack then you can use it again; however, if you don't see that little "Recharge!" text go over your head, then you have to use other skills instead to try and get another successful recharge.

14. Default Re: Angelic Buster feedback thread

For those that want a voice rendition of these quotes...

http://www.twitch.tv/iamflip/b/355526696

I really do like the hilarious quest line. The gameplay mechanics on the other hand... not so much. The Recharge system is really annoying, killing my flow. :/

15. Default Re: Angelic Buster feedback thread

Only one glitch I have noticed so far.

How do Nexon expect us to reveal potential on soul rings if you can't unequip it? xD
    Last edited by Soph; 2013-01-09 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Typo

16. Helium Atom Male
    IGN: UhWut
    Server: Windia
    Level: 241
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: SquishyNoobs
    Alliance: Wings
    Virginia

Apparently you have to take the actual magnifying glass and drag it onto the equip. It's stupid I know, but at least it works..

17. Default Re: Angelic Buster feedback thread

I’ve lost count of the amount of times I have D/C’d or my game has crashed. oh well.

18. Default Re: Angelic Buster feedback thread

Oh that is pretty odd, but at least it works. Thanks I'll try it!

19. Default Re: Angelic Buster feedback thread

This could be the only class that I like to have the sounds on so that I can hear her talk. Her voice actress sounds like the girl who did Annie from League of Legends or the Battle Mage from DFO.

also, i really love that the "mid-air" duration of Hammer Crash(twinkle twinkle in your face) is long enough to get off two casts of Shining Star Burst.

Plz for the love of god someone tell me I can do the Hammer crash Star Burst combo on crocs

20. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

That's hilarious. They fixed Kaiser's "Nova Essence" that had the very same problem, and they gave it to Buster.