Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
  1. Default Re: Angelic Buster feedback thread

I love the class better than any class I've played before. Though most people I've talked to already want to quit. I guess I understand why, playing Angelic Burster is like driving a manual shift car compared to most classes.

I need to fund mine more though, just at 110k unbuffed. Still using a clean 89 attack soulshooter, only got 80% dex and no cape at the moment.

2. Default Re: Angelic Buster feedback thread

I hate those moments at Sand Rats when I use Star Bubble and miss yet fail to recharge :P

I still prefer Star Bubble as of now since it does more damage at my current level (haven't put more points into Sting yet). Recharge IS very annoying though. What works for me now is to rush the mobs together and then use Star Bubble. I use Sting to recharge, though it only has a 50% chance, so most of them time I just rush or I rarely use the attack key.

Also, I wish the 1+1 potion wasn't time limited. Was gonna make my Sin when the Hyper Skill events came out, but wanted to use the potion. I guess I just won't have a few extra things.

3. Default Re: Angelic Buster feedback thread

You're probably not in a hurry to level but at level 42 it would be a lot faster to start going to Jesters and at 70 (you will be 80 actually with the exp potion) you can start doing Aliens. You will miss a lot but the exp is still far better.

4. Lazy Mathematician Female
    IGN: MsJudith
    Server: Windia
    Level: 130
    Job: aran
    Guild: n/a
    Alliance: n/a
    California

Default Re: Angelic Buster feedback thread

Sting marks enemies with a debuff... that debuff can then be detonated to explode. The explosion deals aoe damage. You have a rush skill...

1) pack mobs into tight group
    2) sting
    3) explode
    4) each mob explodes and EACH explosion will hit all of the mobs there (possibly capping at 8)
    5) :D

You'll find this VERY useful at aswan. I just hit 100 and i'm still using sting there for defense mode. Kills stuff hellishly faster than any of the fourth job skills.

5. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: SeeMeTwice
    Server: Scania
    Job: Band of Thieves
    Guild: Perpetual ~ Nocti
    Farm: Wisteria ~ Mississippi
    Mississippi

Default Re: Angelic Buster feedback thread

-I am lazy-
    Last edited by See; 2013-01-12 at 11:29 PM.

6. Default Re: Angelic Buster feedback thread

You're still taking 1 damage. For some reason, Power Transfer glitches and shows miss instead of 1.

7. Default Re: Angelic Buster feedback thread

Hm... these hyper skills are vexing, they are all pretty good....

8. Default Re: Angelic Buster feedback thread

Just got to 3rd job and oh god, I've never actually laughed at a skill before. Heavenly Crash is just ridiculous; enemies spin willy-nilly AND bounce? Hahaha.

Also, "Twinkle Twinkle in your face!" I applaud the voice actress, her voice fits Tear perfectly.
    Can't really make out the other line though. It sounds like, "This is my house!"

9. Default Re: Angelic Buster feedback thread

Thanks for the input.

I talked to a couple more guys, and they advised me that if I were to play Maple - I should stick to my Mercedes, seeing how AB's advantage will poof, coming Unlimited patch (the one which raises damage cap from 999,999 to 50,000,000, which I had no knowledge of, prior to that conversation).
    I also managed to find a Mercedes video on YouTube, of a guy hitting 3M-5M per arrow (post said patch, of course)

GL to you guys =]

10. Default Re: Angelic Buster feedback thread

If you're going to go based on damage levels when funded, then Mercedes is one of the worst classes post-Unlimited due to low damage modifiers (Her advantage now is the lower cap that anyone can reach and highest hits per second.), while Angelic Buster is still pretty high up there due to higher damage modifiers and Soul Seeker still being godly against anything without Damage Reflect due to the 60% chance for an orb to get another hit.

11. Default Re: Angelic Buster feedback thread

> 80% dex
    > 110k unbuffed
    > "need to fund mine more"

Oh, Southperry.

12. Default Re: Angelic Buster feedback thread

I hope you are not taking this from joe's thread about the damage chart. That chart is if you hit a punching bag with 0 defense that wont attack you.

13. Default Re: Angelic Buster feedback thread

Mercedes is still pretty bad compared to Angelic Buster, KMS or GMS.

14. Default Re: Angelic Buster feedback thread

Soul Seeker keeps on attacking even when AB has to dodge though, which actually puts her even higher up there when you factor it in.

It's why she's pretty much a requirement for Hard Mode Magnus pre-Unlimited. (Well, besides the 10 million damage per hit it does.)

.....She's pretty much screwed against Damage Reflect though. (But hey, Damage Reflect is a blatantly cheap trick to sell more wheels to begin with.)

15. Default Re: Angelic Buster feedback thread

Not saying they arent but they arent one of the worst if you factor everything.

Do you even know how damage reflect works? And Im not trying to point out that shes good or bad Im trying to tell you that if you look at that damage chart you arent including things like:

- Abnormal status resistance
    - Hp
    - total damage
    - w.att bonus
    - mobility
    - survivability against certain skills like 1/1 + seduce

For example: A drk might have high hp but they die quickly to 1/1 + seduce because they lost achilles a long time ago. Same thing goes for marksman, no damage reduction and their avoid is subpar.

In my guild we have a few adventurers that die pretty fast and waste more wheels. Because they either have low survivability or they just suck vs pot cooldown. The tornado skill is one thing aswell, can easily kill most people with decent fundngs. And then there is dispel at some bosses, Hello phantom! But empress doesnt dispel so.

16. Default Re: Angelic Buster feedback thread

Kinda late to the party now, but
    <Kaiser> You're kinda hot...
    <AB> ... What?

17. Default Re: Angelic Buster feedback thread

My friend maybe triples my damage output with half my funding and a piss poor 90-something attack weapon with 0% boss damage... I don't even know ;_;

Then he rubs it in my face and asks why my damage is so low. I hate this class.