Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Impending Southperry MapleStory Event

Heavy updates added.

Assuming all goes well in our maintenance this weekend the actual when/where/how/info/rules will be posted.

2. Default Re: Impending Southperry MapleStory Event

Much appreciated. Hat off for you.

3. Default Re: Impending Southperry MapleStory Event

Had to reword it again for clarity since it almost said backwards what it meant.

4. Default Re: Impending Southperry MapleStory Event

Hi Southperrians! We're excited for this event, and I'm glad to see you are, too. :) The Chinchillin' Chair is super cute.

5. Default Re: Impending Southperry MapleStory Event

Welcome to Southperru, Girasol. Will Hime and Waltzing be joining in as well?

6. Default Re: Impending Southperry MapleStory Event

Hey there! I don't really know who made the final design for the chair, but give him my congratulations, it's simply awesome

7. Default Re: Impending Southperry MapleStory Event

Korean art department.

8. Default Re: Impending Southperry MapleStory Event

I am not certain. Waltzing and I are not really community people, and Hime is extremely busy with her own forums and projects. ;) The Southperry event is my baby, so thus I am here. You'll have to forgive me in advance if I am not too active, I cannot post here as often as I would like. Free time is rare for a lot of us! :P

Eos supplied us with the mock design, but as Zelkova says, it was our Korean developers who created the chair. I will pass along the kudos.

9. Default Re: Impending Southperry MapleStory Event

They did an absolutely fabulous job and I predict this to be the most sought after fansite event ever.

10. Default Re: Impending Southperry MapleStory Event

Chairs > Capes and Hats. (No offense Basil or HS.)

However, I want to see a joint forum event between BM, SP and HS for some type of in game item.

11. Default Re: Impending Southperry MapleStory Event

I was actually hoping at some point in the nearish future for more of a little in-game friendly competition between the sites, sort of like cake vs pie, or maplemas vs versalmas, where you pick a team and do an event to support them.

12. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Default Re: Impending Southperry MapleStory Event

the now maple-radio/sleepywood/perion corner fusion not getting any love?

13. Default Re: Impending Southperry MapleStory Event

If they're on the fan list they could be working on their own event too. It's not like ours was instantaneous and these things need to be spread out properly.

14. Default Re: Impending Southperry MapleStory Event

Hmmm, that does sound pretty fun.

15. Default Re: Impending Southperry MapleStory Event

The problem is finding something that can be done that requires participation and time investment in such a way that Basil wouldn't just automatically win off sheer number of participants. That is definitely a tricky little conundrum.

16. Default Re: Impending Southperry MapleStory Event

Do they even have that website up yet?

17. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Default Re: Impending Southperry MapleStory Event

all i konw is sleepy forums now redirects and is integrated into maple-radio's forum. as for perion corner, they have their own sub section as well on maple-radio.(along with orbishub(i think some animation stuff), and vivaprize(survey for points site))

basically merged alot of the smaller forums together into one larger forum under maple-radio's domain

18. Default Re: Impending Southperry MapleStory Event

Well everyone knows that much on southperry, we were following it, my intention was questioning whether they got the sw.net back up yet, which they haven't apparently. They said they were going to work on it asap last I checked

19. Default Re: Impending Southperry MapleStory Event

They changed their tune on that, going instead for the artful evasion of 'it was all old anyway so lets just do it from scratch because surely have no content at all will attract users far more than years of history'.

20. Default Re: Impending Southperry MapleStory Event

I'm sure they'll have content, they just have to wait for us to post it first