1. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Default Re: GMS v126 - The Chinchillas Invade!

That chair makes me extremely giddy.

2. Default Re: GMS v126 - The Chinchillas Invade!

La Chinchilla está viva <3

3. Default Re: GMS v126 - The Chinchillas Invade!

Soul Seeker
    Description: Extracts the essence of Eskalade's power and sends it flying at enemies. Deals damage continuously until it disappears.
    Mobs Hit: 2, Damage: 300%, Number of Attacks: 1, Chance to Respawn Essence That Attacks Same Target: 80%

Erm. Ingame shows this at level 20:
    Spoiler
    Is the error in the extraction or in the skill description?

4. Default Re: GMS v126 - The Chinchillas Invade!

Soul Seeker has two forms in the data, the main skill, the one you use and cast, and is shown when you hover over the skill in game, and a dummy skill for the essence, the one that is in the extraction, which dictates their behavior after they regenerate. If the main skill is has a 60% regeneration rate, the essence skill should also, but it seems Nexon forgot to change both, and just left it the essence skill alone.

5. Default Re: GMS v126 - The Chinchillas Invade!

So after passing a 60% roll they live on with 80% rolls?
    Nexon™

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I've just noticed, we can now get Legendary tier equips without paying NX for cubes.

Also I gave the thread it's 50th Pineapple.

I wonder if the "Additional Options" mentioned in the Chaos boxes have the options added recently in KMS.

7. Default Re: GMS v126 - The Chinchillas Invade!

Yeah you might after you open about a million or something. I would imagine the rate is very low or maybe I'm just being very pessimistic.

It also mentions they can come with Special Options, is that the same as the Additional Options in KMS or something else?

8. Default Re: GMS v126 - The Chinchillas Invade!

Yeah but this is GMS not KMS.

9. Default Re: GMS v126 - The Chinchillas Invade!

And who do you think the data is written by?

10. Default Re: GMS v126 - The Chinchillas Invade!

If you read each syllable literally, it's actually Buster. 버 = Buh, 스 = Su (but not like Suu as in Sue), 터 = Tuh

If you want the R sound in there, you would use a ㄹ which is not present.

Spoiler

11. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Actually that character select screen shows that KMS's Roman name is spelled with an R.

12. Default Re: GMS v126 - The Chinchillas Invade!

I noticed that too, and I was confused so I added in the "literally" bit. Does KMS actually have English straight up in their login screens though?

I find it a little weird they'd call it Burster but I can see how it could go that way too. Oh, Nexon Korea.
    Last edited by Mandalay; 2013-01-10 at 02:33 PM. Reason: clarification

13. Default Re: GMS v126 - The Chinchillas Invade!

Yeah, they generally provide romanizations for their class names at Character Create.

I'm glad they didn't go with Angelic Burster, but I wish they went for Mikhail, as it was in kMS, or actually it's not really a romanization that they provide, I guess, but what they meant for the name to be, because it's also something like Mihile in Hangul, since that's an approximation of the Russian(?) pronunciation of Mikhail.

14. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

KoC were in MSEA first, and we got Mikhail instead of Mihile. GMS always has different ideas on names though, since pirates.

By the way I'm curious on how the unique equip potion will act in GMS now as KMS already has a very high drop rate of unique post unlimited, will they increase the rate to the KMS one or just increase according to the current GMS rate?

15. Default Re: GMS v126 - The Chinchillas Invade!

Just got the chair this morning right before maintenance! It's adorable, well worth waiting seven days. The event also led me to discover this site, thank you for having such an updated database and easy to use search function. *3*