Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [In Progress] Cash Shop Specials: 1/9 - 1/15

1. Default Cash Shop Specials: 1/9 - 1/15

http://maplestory.nexon.net/shop/spe...is-week/00Fcc/

2. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 1/9 - 1/15

90 Days? That's frustrating. I would have gotten one, or two even if those compacts had been permanent.

Should have made a contract with me instead of the dragon.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 1/9 - 1/15

OK, so the Potion Pot is not simply a bag for pots.

It looks useful,
    but NOT PERMA
    and its Rust Remover costs more than the initial pot and is only for 30 days instead of 90. (But if you decide to get a new Potion Pot instead of extending the one you have, you lose all the potions you put in it.)

Guess I'll pass.

4. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 1/9 - 1/15

Permanent Persian cat!

Sad shield scrolls and wards aren't back, though :/

5. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

This potion pot thing is a bit confusing @_@

Pretty sure it will be completely useless since I just use P Elixers

Hurray for a permanent pet tho! I'm slightly tempted to get it but probably not worth it for the mediocre att.

6. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 1/9 - 1/15

Sweet. The Persian Cat package looks like a step in the right direction and I hope it continues.

Meanwhile...good grief, only 17 bucks!? MY Persian cat at MSEA, the fish and the scrolls cost RM 75!

@above: Don't forget that later CS updates (Like Unlimited late) comes with pet ATT scrolls for sales that can add something like 4 ATT at a 100% chance. If you're invested on the character and you'll be playing way past that it's something to consider.

7. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 1/9 - 1/15

The pot thingy... is useless?

8. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 1/9 - 1/15

My Dual Blade on an account I no longer play got the perm Persian a few years ago. I think it was only $11 back then =/

Wish we could buy just the cat and fish, they would probably sell more of them.

I want it so badly for my Phantom I haven't even played yet XD He's just fabulous and needs this cat.

9. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 1/9 - 1/15

What's the point of potion pot when treasure island gave us a crap load of elixirs/Pelixirs?

EDIT: *Look at banner again* Orchid hair?!

10. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 1/9 - 1/15

I saw the price and thought "what the hell..", I remember buying one before and it was ~10k, like most of the permanent pet bundles.

11. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 1/9 - 1/15

PERM PERSIAN is a LOT more expensive than it was before.

Still, it's permanent. I TOLD YOU @Jon

12. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 1/9 - 1/15

So the pot turns regular pots into elixir style pots by combining them all? Like making a potion cocktail?

7,500k compacts yes! Not permanent? pineapple off…

13. Orbital Bee Cannon

From what I understand, the potion pot acts as a power elixir when you use it (i.e., fills both your HP and MP to max).
    However, it only loses as many HP and MP as you actually needed, rather than a unit of power elixir. So are free from the dilemma of whether to keep your HP up (against the risk of Seduce, for example, or just plain lag) or save potions. You could spam the Potion Pot key in a complete panic (or set your autopot at 95%), and still not waste any potions.
    It can be filled up by any potions, so those pointless potions that drop from mobs and fill up your Use inventory if you have a looting pet, can now go into the pot. Also the untradeable Milks and Dews and Sundaes and so on, that keep popping out of event boxes.
    However, if you are a class that uses potions a lot, you're still going to have to buy/craft potions to charge your pot.

I'm not sure what happens if you charge the pot with, for example, a ginger ale. Will it add 75% of your current HP/MP? So I should have my HB mule with me when I'm potting up?
    Also not sure how this pot works with skills or potentials that give extra power to potions - nor how half-heal status work on it.
    Expecting glitches.

14. Neutron Male
    IGN: Yugidude3536
    Server: Bera
    Level: 177
    Guild: Prospect
    Alliance: ComeAtUsBro
    Michigan

Does anyone know how the pot works if you charge it with a power/elixer (or ginger ale)?
    Also, planning on holding off till perma-pot event? Think that'll happen?

15. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 1/9 - 1/15

Depends on how sales on this do first I suppose. I mean, they did release perma second pendant slots and perma hyper tele rocks (Please bring these back Nexon and take all my money.) so it is very possible.

16. Orbital Bee Cannon

pfft. Learn to think big. Return scroll + Miraculous chaos scroll = 60+ attack capes.

17. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 1/9 - 1/15

But I only have goodness scrolls. QQ ITS THE ROCK OF THE BOAT THAT MATTERS.

18. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 1/9 - 1/15

I thought we'd get Orchid hair after the Evolving System, since that's when Orchid "goes goodie two shoes."

It's like Superior Wards and Return Scrolls never left.

Still looking for the rest of them to come back though...