Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [In Progress] Cash Shop Specials: 1/9 - 1/15

1. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 1/9 - 1/15

this potion pot suck for mage class... cuz they got heavy amount of mp u think 1mil mp point is enough? or 9 mil at max level that only like 90 potion to a full mage mp
    cuz their mp range from 30-99k hp and if you get hit by 1/1 that like 1/10 of the 1mil mp .......

2. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 1/9 - 1/15

Royal hair list seems pretty good this time.

3. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 1/9 - 1/15

Anyone can correct me on this (and please do), but I think the Compact's effects are actually permanent.

I bought the black Compact and put it in my inventory.
    When I double-clicked it, it changed my AB's outfit to black. No big.
    I put the Compact back in the CS inventory, and my AB is still wearing the black outfit.

My theory is that it changes the overall permanently, but the ability to change back is restricted by the actual presence of the compact in your inventory. If you only want one, you'd only buy it once.

4. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 1/9 - 1/15

I say! Is that... a permanent pet!?

5. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 1/9 - 1/15

Would love to see more people confirm it.

6. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 1/9 - 1/15

Looks like Nexon was generous. KMS Compacts are 15/39k NX. Now I will actually buy one.

7. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 1/9 - 1/15

Glad normal cube packages are still going on, and a permanent pet is here! (Finally). Just wish it wasn't so expensive and you could buy it without a package

8. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 1/9 - 1/15

Its not.

You double click the CS item to change your look, but You don't actually get an item that is the look.
    And it only lasts 90 days.