1. Default How do I complete Zakum Prequest 1 to get the dead mine scrolls?

For some reason whenever I try to complete the first Prequest I keep on failing to collect all the stuff in 30 minutes for this whole quest. I really want to get those scrolls so I don't have to walk to Zakum every time. How do I get those items fast? Is there a way of that?

I would prefer to solo since it's rare to find people willing to do this quest.

2. Default Re: How do I complete Zakum Prequest 1 to get the dead mine scrolls?

It's possible to solo with a bit of luck, but if you really can't do it just ask a friend to come along.

Knowing where documents are and how many are in each room helps, too.

3. Default Re: How do I complete Zakum Prequest 1 to get the dead mine scrolls?

It's nearly impossible to get all of the items you need to get the scrolls if you're by yourself. I suggest bringing along at least one or two other people, and splitting up the rooms. You each get the scrolls individually, so there's no real benefit to doing it alone. More people = faster completion = faster scroll farming.

4. Default Re: How do I complete Zakum Prequest 1 to get the dead mine scrolls?

Just get to them as fast as possible. I rarely ever fail a solo run.

(I did not make this image. Pulled it somewhere off SP.)

There used to be a better guide on sleepywood that denotes which side-facing rock you would find each and every document. But SW is no more. *Sad*

Edit: Thank you WayBack Machine. A huge tip is that the documents are in the same side-facing rock every run. So when you know which rocks the documents are in you save a lot of time from hitting the wrong rocks.
    http://web.archive.org/web/200712101....php?t=1069911

Edit2: Cliff notes version:

Spoiler