• Jett

0 0%
  • Kaiser

10 5.78%
  • Angelic Buster

10 5.78%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: The "Most Fun" Class Discussion

I'm kind of sad that Demon Slayer is ranking among the last few. It had an interesting mechanic (Demon fury) and the skills took some getting use to (As random spamming of skills ensures that you would not have enough fury to continue it). The only problem it had was the need to spam the normal attack to get fury, to the point where there are times when it was much better to spam Demon Lash than to use any of the other skills.

2. Default Re: The "Most Fun" Class Discussion

That pretty much sums it up. Maybe if Demon Lash didn't have such a slow animation and the DF regenration was easier, it would be more fun to use all the skills. I started a DS full of hope to make it my main, but after reaching 90 never touched it again. It's fun, but there are other fun jobs.

Original Buccs were awesome, the way you had to rotate your skills to maximize damage, survival, and dodge (so-called invincibility frames, dragon dancing, etc).

Actually double-checked and brawlers don't even have Flash Fist anymore... they have... random tornado. Somersault Kick is well, a kick, and shared with Gunslingers. And Octopunch isn't even your own punch anymore, Buccs basically became a spammy class full of weird orange-guy summons, lost the brawling feeling...

The one job that reminded me of a similar usage of skills are Dual Blades, raining down the sky with your enemies and chaining the attacks with tornado or bloody storm, using your mob attack for some situations and 1vs1 attack for others, all that is still fun...

Probably I'm between Dual Blade and Angelic Buster now in terms of fun. Will wait for 4th job Angelic Buster to vote.

3. Default Re: The "Most Fun" Class Discussion

Well... I guess this is what happens when Nexon decides that all we want is flashy, spammy skills that are good for mobbing and bossing. Maybe it's just me but all the jobs now seem to be similar, having flashy mobbing skills.

4. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Default Re: The "Most Fun" Class Discussion

I like my Wild Hunter because of how it can buff while moving and has a variety of moves that never stop being useful (except for the single target attacks obtained before fourth job).

My Kaiser is a very close second though. I just like the transformation and need to use various moves at different times to reach the highest DPS right before transforming.

5. Default Re: The "Most Fun" Class Discussion

But... we have octopunch. And 3rd job Blast. And the 2 corkscrew moves. I'm not going to lie, however. Its changed ridonkulously since their arrival, but they still punch junk pretty darn hard.

6. Default Re: The "Most Fun" Class Discussion

I voted for f/p but merc is pretty high there two. I like the unique game play both of them offer. Both use a varity of active skills.Mercedes is more of an always moving character ,minus ring of ishtar. Though that move isnt so bad with her other skill sets. I also like how mercedes skills from 2-4 job are actually used and not just there.

For f/p I like how there are like 6/7 attacking skills that all need to be timed carefully for maxiumin output. I also like how we can damage from DoT so you dont actually have to be hitting to do damage. helps when you cant attack. but honestly my favoriate thing about f/p is mist explosion. its like having a nuke at your disposal.

7. Default Re: The "Most Fun" Class Discussion

This.

8. Default Re: The "Most Fun" Class Discussion

1) I always has fun with my Marksman. Running around freezing, strafing, piercing and sniping things. Birdie summons and Puppet just added to it all for me.
    2) Old school Buccs
    3) Demon Slayer

9. Default Re: The "Most Fun" Class Discussion

I would say Angelic Buster. Although the recharge system can get annoying at times, it keeps you conscious about which attacks you are using. It will never be a button-holding class like some mage classes.
    I also like luminous, the light/dark skills are unique in my opinion. I played that class for a very long time without getting bored.

10. Default Re: The "Most Fun" Class Discussion

Only the 1st corkscrew move is kinda admissible as a "punch" for me.
    Even Double Uppercut's old animation felt more melee than Octopunch.

11. Default Re: The "Most Fun" Class Discussion

Hayato and Kanna...both which aren't on this list, were the most fun to me.

12. Default Re: The "Most Fun" Class Discussion

double uppercut sucked balls. and if they kept the idea of melee = close range, why do warriors hit almost the same range as mages ??? Anyway, octopunch is pretty melee tbh, thats the point of using mana in the first place, to strengthen your punch.

13. Default Re: The "Most Fun" Class Discussion

I voted for Paladin. I remember having the best time on it without being ridiculously OP on it at the same time. I loved being invincible.

A lot of the fun i had on the class tho was due to the people that I was with training it at the time. So I guess the word "fun" is more circumstantial than anything.

14. Electron Male
    IGN: Neos
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 224
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: SolarWinds
    Alliance: Dominion
    California

Default Re: The "Most Fun" Class Discussion

I enjoy Hero a lot, even out of the new classes, though it's retired for a while. Has semi-decent mobility and great damage, even without funding, due to the damage-increasing skills it has. I played this class since the dawn of Kradia up to 2012, with no regrets at all.

15. Default Re: The "Most Fun" Class Discussion

I mean that with moves like DU and Barrage, you could actually see your character move around its arms, and have your fists connect, sort of.

Octopunch and the new stuff are plain summons. It doesn't even feel as kickass as Demolition, where YOU hit so fast that disappeared in thin air, Mercedes' Hyper Skill kinda retook that idea. Buccs were fine, they just needed an attack speed buff, mobility which they lack to date, and they could have made the kamehameha as their Hyper Skill. Their current Hyper must be the most ridiculous looking...

16. Default Re: The "Most Fun" Class Discussion

I'm pretty biased, but F/P has always appealed to me. It's the only character that I made past 120 and perhaps that was because of the unique playing style. I absolutely love how I don't have to spam the same skill 3 trillion times just to level but rather have to apply all my DoT skills.
    Luminous, Aran, and Phantom are also pretty entertaining.

17. Default Re: The "Most Fun" Class Discussion

I've always loved the play style of Night Lords for some reason.

18. Default Re: The "Most Fun" Class Discussion

I really like Dual Blades. I'd probably be playing one instead of my Kaiser if I hadn't started playing an Aran when I knew nothing about the game and slowly started accumulating warrior stuff.

19. Default Re: The "Most Fun" Class Discussion

Dark knights pre big bang were probably the best experience I had with MS.

20. Default Re: The "Most Fun" Class Discussion

I love the Angelic Buster class, because now I can basically have two different looks (hair, eyes, etc) for one character. And it's easy to use.