• Jett

0 0%
  • Kaiser

10 5.78%
  • Angelic Buster

10 5.78%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: The "Most Fun" Class Discussion

i agree with everything this man said. all of it.

these are probably my favorite classes ive ever played;

aran; favorite class to date, and my main, sort of. the big, over the top (huge animations, lots of damage) attacks really sell the class for me. the free speed and mobility and the free crit contribute alot to it for me as well.
    BaM; for the reasons the guy above me mentioned.
    dual blade; Flash Jump + Flying Assaulter + Slash Storm/Tornado = so much pineappleing fun. I cannot describe in words all the fun I have just training my dual blade. The mobility is immense and watching all the lines of numbers fly around is very gratifying.
    Paladin; I never die. That is very fun.
    F/P; i loved slapping down poison mist and watching everything die. i miss the days when you could mist an entire map, go to the next channel and do it again, and just cycle channels. that felt really epic, felt like i was some plague doctor spreading death and decay everywhere.

2. Default Re: The "Most Fun" Class Discussion

I had the most fun on my first two characters - Bishop and Bowmaster. But I think that was because it was "back in the day" when I actually did something and things/people were just fun back then, now I hate Bishop and never touch Bowmaster.

I've made plenty of characters, some I don't play for very long and I usually don't stick to characters. Haven't actively played in a while so I'm not sure how all these classes are now after what seems like millions of revamps.
    Hero; After playing a BM and Evan I just felt like a tank on Hero. It was an all round character for me, good at training and bossing so I got to experience a lot of stuff like bossing in groups / soloing. I think it's still quite decent.
    Shadower; My first thief, quite liked the mobbing, speed, avoid etc.
    Dual Blade; Insane avoid. Even when your damage is low it looks like you're doing heaps of dmg with the numbers/lines all over your screen. Really really fun character.

Other classes I also enjoyed were Buccaneer (i liked the skills in general), Paladin (defense), Night Lord (speed, range).

I'm not so sure about all the revamps, new classes etc. but for the past week or so (whenever zak was fixed) I've started zaking out of bordem on a DB and I really really like it, although I just log in > zak > log out. Voting DB for now because that's all I remember.

3. Default Re: The "Most Fun" Class Discussion

Pre-Renegades Shadower, followed by pre-Tempest Phantom...

Dual Blade is the most fun class I've played since.

Until they inevitably f'uck it up with some sort of nerf. Skill percentage adjustments are fine, but removing core skills and throwing unnecessary cooldowns on stuff? Awful.

4. Default Re: The "Most Fun" Class Discussion

My friend's thoughts on the Phantom nerf that imposes the cooldown and reduces buff duration on stolen buffs: Pineapple. Everything. I am in agreement as the interruptions spoil the flow of attacking and buffing but then again I no longer have any other class I like enough to craft 45095090 or so items for it. Maybe Kaiser since there's an adequate storyline, I love the personality and gameplay is fun too but I'm all of level 25.

5. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Default Re: The "Most Fun" Class Discussion

I actually enjoyed luminous, and having to have several attack skills, coming from a guy who mostly plays warriors and bowman(due to lack of necromancy in the mapurustoreez)

6. Default Re: The "Most Fun" Class Discussion

Was a tossup between Mercedes and Demon Slayer for me.
    Mercedes won out because all too often ignoring my skills entirely and just mashing Demon Lash was faster than the windup/winddown on Demon Slayer's skills. Also blunt weapons are doofy lookin'.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

I enjoy playing my Hero.
    I like the simple-mindedness of it. Just go up in the monster's face, and attack 'til it dies while tanking whatever it dishes out. No finesse, not too many skills to choose from, no delicate timing.

Yeah, I'd like a bit more mobility, and useful self-healing of some sort. But oh well.
    And I admit, if I had to train a hero from 0 now I'd probably be endlessly frustrated by the slowness and by having to wait 'til 4th job for Rush and Stance that the new classes get so easily. But a grown-up Hero is good solid fun.

8. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Bowmaster was of course my first and enduring love, but I went ahead and voted Lumi as most "fun".

His huge tele range and variety of attacks make playing him interesting. He's the first skill mule I've leveled up past 120 and will continue to play whenever I get bored on my BM.

9. Default Re: The "Most Fun" Class Discussion

Angelic Buster is in~

Votes to be swayed?

10. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

I'm biased so hero. However, I've taken an interest in Kaisers since I got mine to a high level.

11. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Attacking/Battle bishop.

/not biased at all.

12. Default Re: The "Most Fun" Class Discussion

I like my Dark Knight, it just loses out numerically - lower status resistance, lower damage, just generally bad at avoiding taking huge damage.

13. Default Re: The "Most Fun" Class Discussion

I had the most fun back on my NL before they nerfed Big foot. Then came Big Bung and ruined the sport of it.
    When you get to the point when you kill everything in 1 hit and the bosses can hardly put a dent in your HP, then fun dies. Magnus derp was a bad way to try and remedy that though.

14. Default Re: The "Most Fun" Class Discussion

I persolnally love the way kaiser gameplay feels. Figuring out a good skill rotation so you can quickly charge the morph gauge in whatever situation you are in is fun.

15. Default Re: The "Most Fun" Class Discussion

Dang, Hero's on top.

16. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

LITERALLY

HA

17. Alligator Straight Male
    IGN: Sure
    Server: Redoot
    Level: Eh.
    Job: I guess?
    Guild: No idea.
    Alliance: Think I know?
    Farm: This Exists Still?

Wait WHAT. My class is leading?!
    ...Yeap, I really did loose too much faith in my class.

18. Default Re: The "Most Fun" Class Discussion

Buccaneers, yo. DS brings up 2nd and AB 3rd.

I really like punching stuff. A lot. Only game in which I prefer a weapon over bare hands is DFO, even then, only by a slim margin.

19. Default Re: The "Most Fun" Class Discussion

i started evan when it first came out
    i liked how it was slow but strong. Now its just so fricking fast and so damn strong its kind of boring to play.
    i like my bishop now more than anything. I love keeping a party alive and plus everyone wants HS XD.

20. Default Re: The "Most Fun" Class Discussion

The only punching skill buccs have left is Flash Fist.
    IMO they ruined buccs.

Angelic Buster is so much fun.
    I quite enjoyed BaM and Luminous too.

I find Aran/Kaiser really boring somehow. DS felt more fun but felt they lacked something still.