Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Cash0 Was Azwan/IA nerfed to hell?

*IA meaning Inner Abilities.

It sure looks that way: http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/...organizations/

So I got three questions which aren't addressed in the above information:

1. If you've got 3 S-Ranked inner abilities prior to the nerf, will you still have them afterward? I hope so because it'd be a lot of work for nothing otherwise.

2. Does your honor level reset or stay the same?

3. Why pineapple with a good thing Nexon? (rhetorical)
    Last edited by IImaplers; 2013-01-08 at 11:33 AM. Reason: worded question 2 too vaguely and had to change it, sorry

2. Default Re: Was Azwan/IA nerfed to hell?

1. They're maintained, but a Legendary rank was added so if your Ability happens to get there you can only circulate it using cash (Rare-Unique can be circulated in-game).
    2. I don't understand this question. As Honour lines now open up at level 30, 50 and 70 you'd maintain all the lines that you should be getting at that level but I believe you'd maintain it since it doesn't have much of an impact.
    3. Because Nexon.

3. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    north korea

Default Re: Was Azwan/IA nerfed to hell?

Thanks, this is good to know. I re-worded question #2 but I think you've answered it regardless. I got more add-on questions to this though:

-If you can buy legendary IA 'cubes' in cs, what kind of potential can be gotten from them and have the stats you can get changed considerably in general? If it is equivalent to what we've got as C to S-rank type stats now, then

-what happens to our S-rank circs (and all circs in possession)? Will the S-rank circs nerf into unique-rank "cubes"? Maybe I'm not understanding this correctly.

4. Default Re: Was Azwan/IA nerfed to hell?

I can't answer the first, but as for the second all circulators become a single ability circulator. Quote on this from Max's blog:

5. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    north korea

Default Re: Was Azwan/IA nerfed to hell?

Yep I noticed that quote but it needed further confirmation. I guess it makes sense to use up as much S-rank circulators as we can before this crapstorm hits us. :P