Thread: Keep or Recube

1. Default Keep or Recube

Hi All-
    While trying to get my emp bow to legendary I stumbled on the following potential lines:

30% Ignore Def
    20% Boss
    15% Ignore Def

I am having a real hard time cubing over this. Some considerations:
    - I have 126% Ignore def total which allows me to not use the Leafare set and still have 96% (can use nath or future hen set for better range)
    - with Ultimate update on the horizon maybe I want to have all the Ignore def I can get or maybe not what do you think
    - dont have to cube weapon any more and can focus on rest of equips

any help with this dilema would be appreciated especially from any bowmasters.

Thanks in advance
    dalai

2. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Keep or Recube

It caps at 100% PDR so I think you can cube it.

3. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: afeuicoku
    Server: Broa
    Level: 200
    Job: Lifeguard
    Guild: Deaf
    Alliance: Tartarus

Try to get more boss % or total dmg %

4. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

With the Unlimited patch pdr isn't capped at 100%, so you want as much as you can get.

I'd keep it if I were you, unless you have a lot of nx that you can spend to get it to legendary. 20% boss is pretty good and 45% ignore will be a nice boost as well.

5. Neutron Male
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: Merc/Phantom
    Guild: Intensity
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: Armadillo
    usa

You get diminishing returns as you get more and more PDR in unlimited. Then again, legendary is notoriously difficult to achieve, but IMO you should go for it.

6. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

2 lines of def ignore on the same weapon stacks?

7. Default Re: Keep or Recube

It doesn't currently, but who knows what it does in Unlimited? People are making a case more towards the higher stat though since the extra PDR ignore would be helpful then.

8. Default Re: Keep or Recube

PDR is always useful, you can never have too much of it! They're like energy drinks mwahaha. :3

But seriously speaking, I would cube other gears to %DEX first because 20% boss and 45% pdr is pretty decent, and you won't need more boss% until you actually go bossing. (Which I personally think is after 200 since that's when your damage potential is reached because hypers are maxed.) And I'm totally a neophyte when it comes to archers but BM doesn't have that much passive PDR% from skills do they? After unlimited you will notice how significant PDR is when training at SH mobs :o

So my suggestion is to upgrade other gear, level to 200, then cube it to higher Boss% or PDR %.
    And you can leave it be and cube your secondary weapon first, since I'm pretty sure GMS is getting them real soon.

9. Default Re: Keep or Recube

Unless I'm missing out on something they only get 25% PDR ignore from Marksmanship. However, the Preparation hyper skill gives 20% boss damage for 30 seconds, 100% stance and 50 WA (Cooldown 90 seconds) which should work out for some time.