Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default HT solo as Aran?

I've failed it twise now for one simple reason: Seduce arms

Here's how I do it (tell me if I do something wrong):
    A) I kill the tail and legs sitting at the middle of HT at the bottom.
    B) After tail and legs my plan is to kill everything except the left arm that I would leave there when I afk that 30 mins to get drops.

The problem is that Beyond Blade hits the arms too. The arm(s) then cast seduce and my character walks into the rocks that deal hard dmg and I die.

It's extremely extremely frustrating... I could kill HT in few minutes, but I feel helpless against the seduce.

2. Default Re: HT solo as Aran?

Resistace helps, but how low is your HP really? The rocks used to be a life saver for some warrior pals back in the day.
    One thing you could do is to make sure the bottom is full of Cornians and refrain from activating body pressure (or what ever the counter skill is called). A cornian hit is better than a rock hit by far.

3. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: SeeMeTwice
    Server: Scania
    Job: Band of Thieves
    Guild: Perpetual ~ Nocti
    Farm: Wisteria ~ Mississippi
    Mississippi

Default Re: HT solo as Aran?

I do the same as above (keep the cornians alive so that they hit you instead of rocks)
    You could also
    -level up Hero's Will if you haven't already
    -Use resistance potions
    -Bring Cleansing potions (I believe these are the ones that fix seduce)
    -I've been told holding down certain keys make you lag so hard that you don't take damage. Pretty sure it's either alt+tab and/or quest hotkey.
    -Consider getting or borrowing Decent HB
    -Raise willpower, use demon slayer card, etc to raise resistance.
    -Consider getting -abnormal status from either empress set, potential, or nebulites.

4. Default Re: HT solo as Aran?

Hitting the arms isn't what gets you seduced. You will get seduced regardless if you are in sed range. The arms seduce the entire map if their seduce cooldown is up and at least 1 char is in range.

5. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

My HP is 15.7k and I have 40% damage ignore.

6. Default Re: HT solo as Aran?

I had the same problem on my Aran, but I only tried once. I think I only died because my Aran was partially stripped and I didn't use an HP potion when I could because I didn't expect to get chain seduced, though. I would just try to kill one or two of the arms as quickly as possible, depending on whether you'd rather sit around being seduced or sit around getting hit by the main head for the remainder of the timer.

7. Default Re: HT solo as Aran?

If you want to "cheat," you can always use the alt enter trick - holding down alt enter for a good 15 flashes after you see the "you have been..." message for invincibility.

If you don't want to do that, you can just get max hero's will, and some cleansing potions (still have a cooldown of 5 minutes) and ONLY use them if you're really about to die. Raising personality and other traits to get resistance is a good idea as well.

Personally, I like invincibility potential/nebulites the best though. great for training, great for bossing. but pineapple super KB.

8. Neutron Male
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: Merc/Phantom
    Guild: Intensity
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: Armadillo
    usa

This.

Harder on an Aran perhaps but leave the Cornians alive in case you get seduced into the corners. Do not buff BP or you will avoid their attacks (which you prefer over 1/1 HT hits).

Kill Leg ->Tail -> Wing/Right Arm and then when you're killing Right/Middle Head, you wont' get seduced. By the time you go to kill the left head it's the only thing that can attack you as you're seduced.

Don't forget Combo Unlimited -> Spam Tempest at the beginning.

9. Default Re: HT solo as Aran?

cant stress the bolded part enough.

Spoiler

this guy has good advice, follow all of it.