Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Default Captain Planet Mafia. Final. Town + Neutral Wins.

The players:

1. @Corn;
    2. @Maping; - Hoggish Greedly Jr., Planeteer. Was lynched Day 1.
    3. FenixR;
    4. MasPan;
    5. @ChaoticCJ;
    6. @Words; - Gaia, Spirit of the Earth. Planeteer. Lynched Day 4.
    7. Curtiss;
    8. @Netto;
    9 - @Derosis; - Looten Plunder, Eco-Villain. Lynched Day 5.
    10 - @Polantaris; Duke Nukem, Eco Villain. Lynched Day 3.
    11 - @Zelkova;
    12 - @Afeared; Kwame, Planeteer of Earth. Lynched Day 2.
    13 - @Moldyvort;
    14 - @VerrKol;
    15 - @yewjrn; - Hoggish Greedly, Eco-Villain. Killed Night 1

16 - MetaSeraphim - Zarm - Overlord and Master of Everything

Please keep all game-related discussion and posting by killed players in this thread.

[i]During another peaceful day on Earth a dark presence is about to make itself known. Zarm The Spirit of War and Destruction has once again set his sites on destorying Mother Earth and he has the perfect plan to do so.

Both The Planeteers and The Eco-Villains were enjoying themselves as they normally do when suddenly they are all transported to another dimension in robes revealing nothing about the character right in front of Zarm.

"Ahahahaha! Welcome one and all inhabitats of Earth, I have brought you here to see if you truly value your Earth. I will put you all through a series of mental and psychical tests in which you will fight among each other for the rights to the Earth."

"So! Let the games begin!"

Zarm laughs once again. "Once these fools take each other out I will be the true ruler of Earth." "Muahaha"

But, since you all know what each other look like

Day 1 will end around 10:00ish PM PST tomorrow.

Good luck everyone.
    Last edited by MetaSeraphim; 2013-01-19 at 03:09 AM.

2. Default Re: Captain Planet Mafia. Day 1.

So, let's see...

I don't really have the heart to kill anyone, but the best thing we can do day 1 is to get everyone talking. The fastest way to do that is to light a fire under everyone's collective asses by starting a vote. Otherwise nobody has any idea what on earth to do because nobody winds up voting for anyone and we all just twiddle our thumbs until mafia kills us all off. I've seen it happen. Not pretty.

So I'm starting with the first player on the list and moving my vote down until someone doesn't reply. This has nothing to do with the metagame from a year ago - that's all water under the bridge.
    [Vote]@Corn;

This is nothing personal and my vote will move to the next player on the list as soon as I see you reply, Cornholio.
    Last edited by MasPan; 2013-01-07 at 09:28 AM.

3. Default Re: Captain Planet Mafia. Day 1.

As with MasPan, I'm voting simply to make sure that people actually speak up. That gives us time to talk and decide on the most suspicious person before someone accidentally gets lynched.

[Vote] yewjrn.
    Last edited by Curtiss; 2013-01-07 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Accounted for.

4. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: Captain Planet Mafia. Day 1.

Guess its not bad to join in the voting bandwagon... for now.

[Vote] Words
    Last edited by FenixR; 2013-01-07 at 08:01 AM.

5. Default Re: Captain Planet Mafia. Day 1.

[Vote] No Lynch

Unlike the rest of you, I believe we should wait for a little bit. I mean, it's not even Monday yet really for most people. Wait for people to get here, and lets get the ball rolling a little bit.
    Last edited by Derosis; 2013-01-07 at 04:54 PM.

6. Default Re: Captain Planet Mafia. Day 1.

I wouldn't vote yet... what if you have to go or something and you're unable to change your vote before the day is over?
    Let the others know we want them posting but don't risk an accidental lynch.

Also, @MetaSeraphim, could you add dates to starting/ending time for each day?

7. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

As long there is no majority in the voting (AKA don't vote for the same people) it should be okay.

8. Default Re: Captain Planet Mafia. Day 1.

I accounted for that contingency. I'm doing this from experience - if we don't do anything day 1 we lose our first chance to get any real information.

Intrigued that Fenix kept his vote for you, though, Words.

9. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

Pay no mind to it, i simply forgot.

P.S: [Vote] Zelkova
    Last edited by FenixR; 2013-01-07 at 09:17 AM.

10. Default Re: Captain Planet Mafia. Day 1.

[Vote] No Lynch

I believe it's not wise to vote for anyone to be lynched when nothing can be seen yet. That and I'm afraid I'm unable to change my vote on time since I'm a little busy with school today and tomorrow.
    Last edited by yewjrn; 2013-01-07 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Unbolded the removed vote for easier counting

11. Default Re: Captain Planet Mafia. Day 1.

The problem with that line of thinking is that it's self-fueling. If nobody ever votes, there's no cause to suspect anyone, and thus no reason to vote against anyone...and then you're relying entirely on the detective to do all the work. It's not a good idea.

12. Default Re: Captain Planet Mafia. Day 1.

Exactly. No one gets lynched unfairly if the votes are split towards each person (In the case that they don't come back quickly enough) and getting people to talk helps people to at least find some information on the first day. The votes would be just as random on subsequent days unless people are talking, hence why random lynching to ping people works on the first day.

13. Default Re: Captain Planet Mafia. Day 1.

Hmm... I understand what you mean. I'll change it to [Vote] ChaoticCJ since nobody has voted for him and he has not spoken yet.

14. Default Re: Captain Planet Mafia. Day 1.

Previous experience tells me that no matter what I do, I will get killed ._.

Why would you vote for me? I'm the nice guy!

15. Default Re: Captain Planet Mafia. Day 1.

[Vote] @Netto;

I'm not 100% on the "Get people to talk" deal, I don't see why people would be giving themselves up off such a random picking, especially after MasPan explained the entire concept.

Regardless, I'm willing to humor the idea and so since I haven't seen Netto speak yet, I am voting for him. Maybe it will end up working, I don't know.
    Last edited by Polantaris; 2013-01-07 at 05:43 PM.

16. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

With every action, theres a reaction, but with inaction nothing happens.

[Vote] Afeared
    Last edited by FenixR; 2013-01-07 at 04:05 PM.

17. Default Re: Captain Planet Mafia. Day 1.

[Vote] Corn

Choo choo, All aboard the lynch train!

18. Default Re: Captain Planet Mafia. Day 1.

[vote]@Maping;
    I don't want to lead an actual lynch, I just want people talking. Maping is the next down the list.
    Last edited by MasPan; 2013-01-07 at 09:00 PM.

19. Default Re: Captain Planet Mafia. Day 1.

vote: @VerrKol
    What if someone doesn't answer?
    Last edited by Words; 2013-01-07 at 05:59 PM.

20. Default Re: Captain Planet Mafia. Day 1.

Safer to kill an apparently inactive player vice an active one. At least then you're not losing a lynch vote.

-Edit-
    Going to bed for now. I'll check up on the thread when I wake up.