Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
  1. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: afeuicoku
    Server: Broa
    Level: 200
    Job: Lifeguard
    Guild: Deaf
    Alliance: Tartarus

Default Re: Captain Planet Mafia. Final. Town + Neutral Win.

Zelkova -_-

2. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Your obsession with zelkova was really obnoxious and may very well ended getting yourself killed because of it. Honestly why where you so obsessed with him in the first place ON THE FIRST DAY.

3. Default Re: Captain Planet Mafia. Final. Town + Neutral Win.

Although I'm still mad at people selectively ignoring my arguments to defend him. Despite me quoting/referencing previous posts repeatedly.

4. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

Well that led us for the lynching vote against polantaris so its not that bad. But honestly though, im still annoyed by his obsession that started on day 1, where theoretically speaking he should not have any information to accuse zelkova of being a mafia (Even though in the end he was).

Also a confession, i killed curtiss on night 3 but only because moldyvort wind bounced to me (Thanks to derposis using me as a human shield >.>), then again it was a good thing because i was about to mistakenly kill ChaoticCJ

5. Default Re: Captain Planet Mafia. Final. Town + Neutral Win.

The RNG Goddess was rather kind to this game. Well, depending on your point of view, it was because of RNG that yew died on the first night. Maybe I should have made it where Derp wouldn't have taken a fellow mafian member as a shield (Pol used mafia's kill action so it counted like it came from him, Wind was used on Derp, Derp took Pol as a shield so Wind hit Pol instead and therefore RNG'd his kill), but, I'll admit that theming ruled how powers worked in such in this game.

6. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

I'm confused, how pol could kill someone if he doesn't have a night action? Unless im missing something hugely obvious or something.

7. Default Re: Captain Planet Mafia. Final. Town + Neutral Win.

Did you read over all the mafians RolePM's? Did you notice something missing? Like maybe one of them having the night action to kill? The only mafian that had a night action was Zelkova and that was the MAL Lookup action.

In past games it is always is based on a hierarchy (In MasPan's recent mafia game we took turns sending in the kill action. So that is kind of why I wanted to test this.) type deal on who kills and such. If the leader is killed then the second-in-command sends in the action. But, in this game I wanted to test whether it really mattered or not, so basically every mafian had a night action to kill, but whoever sent in the order would be choosen as the person who was acting out the kill.

Night 1. Pol sends me the night action to kill, so the kill action came from Pol, and any actions used against him would effect his night kill, see what I am saying?

However, it only ever mattered once in the game who sent in the kill. So, my test was kind of a failure in the sense of trying to find out if a hierarchy system is the way to go.

8. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

Thats pretty much what had me confused, none of the mafians had any night actions, only passive ones. (Cept for zelkie)

9. Default Re: Captain Planet Mafia. Final. Town + Neutral Win.

I admit there was quite a bit of confusing stuff laying around here and there. The very first version of it was even more convoluted however. And since that was the base of this game I am sorry if anything was overly complex at any time. I just wanted to play around and test some new stuff to see how it would go over in a game.

The game I am about to finish working on however is far more traditional. So, look forward to that I guess?

10. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

Nah it was regular really, the mafia killing without a night action was the only thing really confusing me, that and the overly random nature of the bus driver (Wind)

11. Neutron Straight Male

Default Re: Captain Planet Mafia. Final. Town + Neutral Wins.

Well I was right so harr harr pineapple u xD

12. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

You know, i kinda not regret anymore withdrawing my vote making you get lynched in the end. I'm so not regretting it.

13. Neutron Straight Male

:'(