1. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Default Wealthy Indian man spends £14,000 on a shirt made of gold to impress the ladies

Read the whole article, with more images and a video, here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ss-ladies.html

all the lolz

2. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: SeeMeTwice
    Server: Scania
    Job: Band of Thieves
    Guild: Perpetual ~ Nocti
    Farm: Wisteria ~ Mississippi
    Mississippi

Default Re: Wealthy Indian man spends £14,000 on a shirt made of gold to impress the ladies

http://www.amazon.com/Merkur-Model-1...keywords=razor

Could have done better with 33 bucks.

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Wealthy Indian man spends £14,000 on a shirt made of gold to impress the ladies

How heavy is it...?

4. Default Re: Wealthy Indian man spends £14,000 on a shirt made of gold to impress the ladies

Weakest chainmill ever.

5. Default Re: Wealthy Indian man spends £14,000 on a shirt made of gold to impress the ladies

I'd scroll that.

6. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Wealthy Indian man spends £14,000 on a shirt made of gold to impress the ladies

Every time the article says Pimpri, my brain reads it as it calling him a pimp.

7. Default Re: Wealthy Indian man spends £14,000 on a shirt made of gold to impress the ladies

Think of the cubes you could buy on MapleStory! You could like.. get an item to legendary!

8. Default Re: Wealthy Indian man spends £14,000 on a shirt made of gold to impress the ladies

#swag #swag #dope

9. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Why does he need such a swag shirt when he has that sexy moustache?

10. Default Re: Wealthy Indian man spends £14,000 on a shirt made of gold to impress the ladies

#ladykiller #2stylin4u #mustacheridelinetotheleft #YOLO

11. Default Re: Wealthy Indian man spends £14,000 on a shirt made of gold to impress the ladies

Wait... He NEEDED a golden T-Shirt to attract women? I thought they flocked to fugly guys with bajillions of dollars? My thoughts of society have been changed...

12. Default Re: Wealthy Indian man spends £14,000 on a shirt made of gold to impress the ladies

#nofilter #boys #hotboys #armswag

EDIT : excuse me @Vafangu; u wanna fight

13. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

I thought diamonds were a girl's best friend.

14. Default Re: Wealthy Indian man spends £14,000 on a shirt made of gold to impress the ladies

That would hurt his nipples like hell.

15. Default Re: Wealthy Indian man spends £14,000 on a shirt made of gold to impress the ladies

You are absolutely wonderful.

16. Default Re: Wealthy Indian man spends £14,000 on a shirt made of gold to impress the ladies

Props to his smelter.

17. Default Re: Wealthy Indian man spends £14,000 on a shirt made of gold to impress the ladies

Now he needs some grills and a pimp stick.

18. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

What better way to show you are wrapped in money? A expensive car that people will only see when you come in or out of somewhere? Nah a pure gold custom made shirt that you wear everywhere its the way to pineappleing go. Too much swag.

19. Default Re: Wealthy Indian man spends £14,000 on a shirt made of gold to impress the ladies

Not to mention that it's a pretty good way to show off your strength. That amount of gold must be pretty heavy, especially all those necklaces.
    Now he just needs a pair of golden pantaloons and a Really Nice Hat.

20. Default Re: Wealthy Indian man spends £14,000 on a shirt made of gold to impress the ladies

I wonder if you have to handwash that peach...