Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Khainiwest Angry dome special!

As you know I have a few problems with my sister, but this thread is dedicated to this one.

Why is this in shenanigans, because I'm curious of what you think of them. Since ya know, they lived in my house nearly the entire summer. Here's a recent picture;

Spoiler

And here's a video of them actually playing music;

Spoiler

And to clarify it's typically the middle 3 constantly at my house. As of late they have avoided it because my dad as threatened to install camera's. So tell me what you think my fellow southperrians.

2. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Default Re: Khainiwest Angry dome special!

Before the singing, I was thinking "well, is this what the crazy kids are listening to these days? And people though dubstep and techno music was bad", and then the singing started. They need more than a bucket to carry a tune, that much is for sure.

EDIT: Holypomegranate! I didnt know who that Ed sheeran guy was, but I always say him being reblogged on tumblr. He looks like a moron.
    Last edited by Sn1perJohnE; 2013-01-06 at 06:17 AM.

3. Default Re: Khainiwest Angry dome special!

Why hasn't your dad installed cameras yet?

4. Default Re: Khainiwest Angry dome special!

1) It be a $2500 installation
    2) Frankly he doesn't want to know or see what happens around the house when he's gone. He has to take a polygraph every like 2 years to keep his security clearance and if he was aware that people were smoking pot in my backyard (although a lot less frequently because it's too pineappleing cold) it could fu`ck him over.

But one of the band mates brothers, who is the epitome to hippie, even worse than these guys, is a known stealer has been coming to our house with his brother, against his discretion, so it's probably going to happen. Plus some people were stealing copper from the shopping center down the street from us.

@Sn1perJohnE;

He's apparently "super famous" in the uk and my sister was trying to publicize him over in the US. She's the only girl in the picture and essentially is their band "manager" which is her dream job.

5. Default Re: Khainiwest Angry dome special!

I'm so sorry man... hopefully things will get better.
    Try not to let it get to you too much

6. Default Re: Khainiwest Angry dome special!

I like the music.

7. Default Re: Khainiwest Angry dome special!

Not surprised, I don't think they are terrible, but I don't think they'll become famous over it. Their day job is panhandling them, followed by "harddayofwork" after party. With that much practice you better be somewhat decent.

8. Default Re: Khainiwest Angry dome special!

looks like a stoned out hipsterband without ambitions.

my condolences.

9. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

My thoughts exactly.

I would rather hear this without the singing...
    What's wrong with him? Worst of all I can barely hear him.
    How often do you have to tolerate tihs?

10. Default Re: Khainiwest Angry dome special!

Let me put it this way. When my gf was here for 3 months. They were here. Every night. Playing until 3 am, and to be honest, the video I sent you, is probably their best performance. Or anytime my dad leaves..for a week+ which is like 6 times a year.

11. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

They look greasy.
    They need hair cuts.
    They need a better sense of fashion.

Also, they need someone who knows how to take a decent photo.

12. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i'll be honest, i actually enjoyed the tune while it was only one instrument (whichever one that was, not sure) when they started adding other stuff it went to hell... AND THEN the singing started.

13. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: afeuicoku
    Server: Broa
    Level: 200
    Job: Lifeguard
    Guild: Deaf
    Alliance: Tartarus

OH GOD I DIDN'T READ EVERYTHING BUT THE MUSIC AOWWW GOD

14. Default Re: Khainiwest Angry dome special!

Oh please southperry don't hold back. You're just reinforcing my own assessments

15. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

They seem pretty good, but they should turn the vocalists mic up considering I couldn't understand anything he said. Good guitar work tho.

Sucks that they are practically living at your house and doing drugs that you don't seem very comfortable with. The way I see it, if they don't clean up their act (or at least your sister comes to get senses), your dad is going to have to take action and nobody wants that.

16. Default Re: Khainiwest Angry dome special!

Just to be clear I don't care about pot, I'm a big advocate of legalizing it, however I wouldn't do it myself. What bothers me is it's currently illegal, it currently has consequences, and when they use a pill bottle with my name on it to store it, I have a problem

17. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Yea that is completely reasonable for you to be annoyed. Tell her to be more responsible with it and at the very least, get a tight-vac or a carrying case that has no connection to you.

18. Default Re: Khainiwest Angry dome special!

The guitar sounds decent but everything else sounds like the Musicians of Bremen got anthropomorphized and promptly decided to make their first single with the cat taking the singing role. How do you even deal or tolerate that I don't know.