Thread: Hey there!

1. Default Hey there!

Hey Southperry! You can call me Zale for short or by my forum name. I've been a longtime Mapler, since the beta days. To this day, I still play on Scania. I have decided to join Southperry since another friend of mine goes around this site as well and I think it'd be fun to post some things here and there. Although, I probably won't be heavily active with College and all that.

Games/MMO's: I currently main an Aran and play several other classes such as Kaiser, and Evan. I used to play Ragnarok Online quite a bit before joining Maple. From time to time, I still go back. I'm a pretty optimistic guy, so I always look forward to any big game changing updates in Maple. I love the Tales Of series, I kinda noticed some users on here are into the series! I also love anything Nintendo related.

Interests/Hobbies: Bit of interests and hobbies, I love photoshop. I draw a lot of digital art, mainly "animoooo style". I'm currently majoring in Graphic Design, and am currently working towards my B.A.! I upload gameplays to my youtube channel from time to time. I'm not really a person who gives commentary, I just show pure game play.

I have a loss for word at times trying to introduce myself , but I hope to have fun on these forums!

2. Default Re: Hey there!

Welcome to SouthBasilWood! The land of , raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaainbowssssssss, and .

3. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Hey there!

Welcome to Southperry and I hope you enjoy your stay!

4. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Hey there!

Welcome to Southperry, the land of chinchillas, pineapples, and holy crap you didn't use the default format.

5. Default Re: Hey there!

Hey! Didn't know it was you who made this thread.

But it's nice to have you, Zale. Welcome to Southperry! It's good to have a familiar face around