Server: GAZED
    Level: 210
    Job: DarkCryokinesis
    Guild: TheAura
    Alliance: Aura
    Farm: FIareon (dead)

Default Re: Do you have OCD?

I got a 5. .-.
    Last edited by Icedemontrihorn; 2013-01-06 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Pulled up the quote.

3. Default Re: Do you have OCD?

4. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: MagiRico
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Jungle/Top/Supp
    Guild: Deny
    Alliance: Eternal
    Kansas

38 CLUB!

Edit: My score seems...rather extreme. It feels as if this test is implying I'm a very mentally unstable person

5. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: WaxMuseum
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 200
    Job: Captain
    Guild: UniquePwns
    Alliance: Miracle
    australia

6. Default Re: Do you have OCD?

I already knew I was but okay.

7. Default Re: Do you have OCD?

Well, that's lovely.

8. Default Re: Do you have OCD?

You scored a total of 11

Based upon your responses to this screening measure, it is probable you are suffering from an obsessive-compulsive disorder. You can view symptoms and treatment options for this disorder. This is not a diagnosis, or a recommendation for treatment. However, it would be advisable and likely beneficial for you to seek a professional diagnosis from a trained mental health professional in your community at your earliest convenience.

aaaaaa

"Have you worried about acting on an unwanted and senseless urge or impulse, such as physically harming a loved one,"

I was so surprised when I saw this cause I actually think about this sometimes. Like I see something dangerous, think about what could happen or how I could use it in a bad way, then I completely avoid the object and doing that action. Kinda like a "if you do some dumb pomegranate this will happen" alert. e.e

9. Default Re: Do you have OCD?

Not bothering to take the test since i know i have (mild) OCD. I always have to have my glass over half full (i compulsively fill my glass if it is near half), and i like things to be symmetric.

Edit: Or maybe not... scored an 8

10. Default Re: Do you have OCD?

I was clinically diagnosed with OCD in middle school (hence the "fueled by prozac", SSRIs are standard treatment for OCD) and I got a 23. Impressive test.

11. Default Re: Do you have OCD?

I got a 6; was expecting much higher.

12. Default Re: Do you have OCD?

It's not completely surprising as I do exhibit some of the traits described in the test occasionally but come on. :|

13. Default Re: Do you have OCD?

You scored a total of 13

Based upon your responses to this screening measure, you are most likely suffering from an obsessive-compulsive disorder. You can view symptoms and treatment options for this disorder. This is not a diagnosis, or a recommendation for treatment. However, it would be advisable and likely beneficial for you to seek a professional diagnosis from a trained mental health professional in your community immediately.

I think I clicked a couple of wrong bubbles? There's no possible way I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Sure, I sometimes recheck crap like translations I do for mistakes about a thousand times and still feel uneasy about it, but I don't think that's anything to do with OCD...

14. I've got no strings Straight Male
    IGN: Ryukiro
    Server: Scania
    Level: 183
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Vigilante
    Alliance: Lore
    North_Carolina

This is why everyone thinks they have OCD. The base score is so bloody low.

15. Default Re: Do you have OCD?

That's my problem with this quiz. Most people have certain areas of focus where they'll check intensely for any kind of defect or slight but one important thing that differentiates OCD from normal behaviours is that it invades your life and makes you feel distressed; in fact, one more or less exhibits OCD if they absolutely must conform to the patterns they make or feel awful. (Been some time since I studied that textbook though)

Incidentally, I have a compulsion of counting steps and tiles which is hardly interfering with my life.

16. Default Re: Do you have OCD?

You scored a total of 20

Based upon your responses to this screening measure, you are most likely suffering from an obsessive-compulsive disorder. You can view symptoms and treatment options for this disorder. This is not a diagnosis, or a recommendation for treatment. However, it would be advisable and likely beneficial for you to seek a professional diagnosis from a trained mental health professional in your community immediately.

ok.

17. Default Re: Do you have OCD?

No i do not have OCD. And i feel that this is a fairly poorly constructed test.
    The result i got from the test was 2.

18. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

I got a 0.