Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Can Southperry defeat the harbringer of winter? (Winnie the Pooh homerun derby)

Can you?

I challenge you to beat Tigger.

2. Default Re: Can Southperry defeat the harbringer of winter? (Winnie the Pooh homerun derby)

why are you playing the inferior english version?

are you some kind of casual?

3. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Default Re: Can Southperry defeat the harbringer of winter? (Winnie the Pooh homerun derby)

I read this up on reddit(after a 4chan crosspost) seeing a user actually beat the game. I dont want to bother.

4. Default Re: Can Southperry defeat the harbringer of winter? (Winnie the Pooh homerun derby)

Got to Tigger.

Big
    fat
    nope

5. Default Re: Can Southperry defeat the harbringer of winter? (Winnie the Pooh homerun derby)

Piglet can go die.

Whatever, this is a baby game anyway.

=[

I was supposed to go to sleep 2 hours ago.

6. Default Re: Can Southperry defeat the harbringer of winter? (Winnie the Pooh homerun derby)

U Mad?

7. Default Re: Can Southperry defeat the harbringer of winter? (Winnie the Pooh homerun derby)

Yes, very much so =[

8. Default Re: Can Southperry defeat the harbringer of winter? (Winnie the Pooh homerun derby)

Piglet's throwing like it's Vollyball.
    Sweet jesus, how is a kid supposed to beat this.

9. Default Re: Can Southperry defeat the harbringer of winter? (Winnie the Pooh homerun derby)

The timing is incredibly awful.

10. Default Re: Can Southperry defeat the harbringer of winter? (Winnie the Pooh homerun derby)

oh bother....

11. Default Re: Can Southperry defeat the harbringer of winter? (Winnie the Pooh homerun derby)

Screw Kenga and Roo.
    Seriously, these balls SPIN around while SPINNING.
    Nope, don't even wanna see Tigger. Let me guess: LEFT RIGHT, WHOODYDO?

12. Default Re: Can Southperry defeat the harbringer of winter? (Winnie the Pooh homerun derby)

tigger is
    Spoiler

the unholy trinity, as /v/ dubbed them: rabbit, owl, tigger.
    and then there's christopher. just guess what he does

I only watched people post in frustration.

the japanese one is assumed to be harder.

13. Default Re: Can Southperry defeat the harbringer of winter? (Winnie the Pooh homerun derby)

TIL : Winnie the Pooh is called "Pooh the Bear" in Japan.

14. Default Re: Can Southperry defeat the harbringer of winter? (Winnie the Pooh homerun derby)

Got to 20/28 with Tigger.

Soon, I shall soon challenge the king of baseball.

Also, I have been playing with the Japanese version all this time, it doesn't seem harder or easier than the english version.

15. Default Re: Can Southperry defeat the harbringer of winter? (Winnie the Pooh homerun derby)

16. Default Re: Can Southperry defeat the harbringer of winter? (Winnie the Pooh homerun derby)

The EN version is also easier, as it has a few bugs you can exploit.

The Christopher Robin drawings/copypastes are pretty funny, though. "THERE IS NO GOD HERE, ONLY ME." There are already people that youtubed beating him with zero upgrades and no misses, it's amazing the things people can achieve, and ironic that they only put forth the effort on crappy foreign flash games LOL.

Here's a particularly good one I found on pixiv, took a little while to find it.

17. Default Re: Can Southperry defeat the harbringer of winter? (Winnie the Pooh homerun derby)

B> Link to JP one. I cant view it at work, but I can rehost it on my own server and play.

Edit: Nevermind I got it.

18. Default Re: Can Southperry defeat the harbringer of winter? (Winnie the Pooh homerun derby)

http://disney.kids.yahoo.co.jp/game/pooh.html

story copypasta

19. Default Re: Can Southperry defeat the harbringer of winter? (Winnie the Pooh homerun derby)

Its amazing what catches on around the internet.

20. Default Re: Can Southperry defeat the harbringer of winter? (Winnie the Pooh homerun derby)

FOUR HOURS OF THIS

I give up. I give the f'uck up. Owl, you win.