Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Cygnuses are unavailable.

And then this shows up:

2. Default Re: Cygnuses are unavailable.

i really wish i could read korean

3. Default Re: Cygnuses are unavailable.

she looks pretty serious. she has a face that says "its time to use....'that'."

something about 50% is all i can tell

4. Default Re: Cygnuses are unavailable.

Holy pineapple, does she look different. L> translations!

5. Default Re: Cygnuses are unavailable.

what will happen to the KoCs?

and

what's with the Empress Cygnus?

6. Default Re: Cygnuses are unavailable.

It basically says "Cygnus's true powers are awakened, and her trusty guardians, the "Knights of Cygnus" will undergo a massive revamp."
    The update is going to come sometime in January.

The bottom half is about giving 50% golden hammers to Club henesys members :o

7. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: MagiRico
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Jungle/Top/Supp
    Guild: Deny
    Alliance: Eternal
    Kansas

Default Re: Cygnuses are unavailable.

Called it!

8. Default Re: Cygnuses are unavailable.

Hopefully it's not just % changes and such that anyone would know.

9. Default Re: Cygnuses are unavailable.

First time I can remember myself looking forward to seeing the outcome of something.

I Pray to the Maple Goddess that they don't raise the level cap to 200. (Watch it be 150.)

10. Default Re: Cygnuses are unavailable.

I wouldn't mind if they turned Mihile into regular Dawn Warriors, but kept the unique look as an option for them, and maybe give the other 4 CKs the option to look like their leaders too. ( Like how Xenon has the Lotus and Orchid looks)
    Then maybe they could give the other knights link skills, and force me into making all of them =3 lol

Though if that doesn't happen, I'm interested to see how they're going to deal with Hyper Skills on them, considering they don't even reach lvl 140 ._.

Also, that image of Cygnus is interesting =o will she finally be standing normally in Ereve?
    And mayyyyybe they're update the Maple Alliance room too? *crosses fingers*

11. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: StacknStick
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Exist
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: ButcherDen
    russia

It's a shot of really old(not in a good way) nasty-tasting throat-destroying scotch that you need to chase with toothpaste to survive. Down Warrior was the most fun out of all of them for me too but with Mihile doing everything+ that a KoC can do; there's just no point until this revamp.

12. Default Re: Cygnuses are unavailable.

Oh look, an excuse for me to play my Thunder Breaker.

Not that I wasn't going to play it anyway, ahaha.

13. Default Re: Cygnuses are unavailable.

They need to stop making/revamping classes and give us actual content. This is getting ridiculous.

14. Default Re: Cygnuses are unavailable.

Root Abyss counts. I suppose they actually only tested the area so far and it's likely that they want to put both the area and the revamp together hence why it didn't show up at all during the Unlimited update...well, besides how it was never mentioned to be one of the contents.

15. Default Re: Cygnuses are unavailable.

I think Root Abyss might be like the Legends finale: it just came and they said it was the last patch of the update.

16. Default Re: Cygnuses are unavailable.

>finishing up the cygnus plotline by having empress cygnus finish absorbing shinsoo's power and grant a blessing on her knights isn't actual content

17. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Maybe now we will see the release of Irena

18. Default Re: Cygnuses are unavailable.

I will lol if the the Cygnus Knight revamp is just them removing the option of making them, and replacing them with their instructor counterparts.

19. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Replacing them with the instructors wouldn't be such a bad thing. I was extremely tempted to delete my Blaze Wizard after i got my Mihile to 4th job, but didn't since the character cap was raised to 18 as soon as I finished with Mihile.

If my Blaze Wizard becomes Oz I will be very happy, it was the first character I really enjoyed playing, the first one to ever reach third job, and the first one to ever reach max level (even if it was only 120) It's got so many memories attached to it that I am really looking forward to this "massive revamp" if it allows me to play my wonderful Blaze Wizard again.
    Plus, during a moment of madness i bought an NX outfit for it. So it will be nice for it to not be wasted. Also due to the treasure island event I have a full Reverse set for it to wear to get me started again.