1. Default Max Dilligence/Lucky Day

Do those stack together? Would a Clean Slate 20% scroll have 40% success rate?

Also, which scrolls does it not work with?

2. Default Re: Max Dilligence/Lucky Day

They do stack but diligence does not work on special scrolls. Special scrolls include chaos scrolls, clean slates, potential scrolls, equipment enhance, innocence scrolls, etc.

3. Default Re: Max Dilligence/Lucky Day

afaik a "special" scroll is a scroll that doesnt state that it adds any stats.

4. Default Re: Max Dilligence/Lucky Day

Hm, I don't recall it working on 50% pink scrolls and 20% pink scrolls (boom rate on 20%). That's probably just my experience though because I've failed tons.

5. Default Re: Max Dilligence/Lucky Day

Before Tempest I got 4 slots of pink 20%s at the 30% success rate, after tempest (same char) the next 4 slots only managed a 20% rate... it's just hard to say, cause I didn't actually use all that many. One more success would have changed the stats a lot.

Only have like 3 lucky days to work with so can't even attempt to test for that.

6. Default Re: Max Dilligence/Lucky Day

It's pretty much confirmed diligence works on the 20% pink scrolls, although I don't know if that's changed in Tempest or not (doesn't really make sense). Diligence does NOT work on 50% pinks because those are apparently not in KMS?

I did not, however, know that lucky days stack with diligence. Unfortunately I also do not have enough lucky day scrolls to test out, I burned most of them scrolling my nose, ring, and pants with chaos.