I recently made my Kaiser, and got him the highest level I've ever achieved (146), but I don't think I want him to be my main.
I'm really interested in playing paladin (which I've gotten to 100 before), or shadower (which I only got to 5x-6x).
The reasoning is as follows:
1) Shields are my favorite equip.
2) Paladins are awesome, conceptually.
3) Shadowers look like they have a fun playstyle (nowadays, at least. Flash jump! ).
There are two issues, though:
1) I only have 3 character slots.
2) I already have a 14x Kaiser->Rank S Kaiser card.
The playstyle of paladin doesn't seem to be as fast paced as I would like, whereas shadower does. But, shadower doesn't get baller looking shields, and wouldn't benefit from my Kaiser card.
I also do not want to play a fighter. :x
What do you guys think? Also, I know shadowers got a huge overhaul in BB/Tempest, but what would be the most noteworthy changes made for each class since their inception?