Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MapleReport

1. Default Re: MapleReport.com is now open!

Sounds good. I would like to sign up.

I've been trying to finish the Future Henesys quests just for the sake of it, and keep getting KS'ed by botters.

2. Default Re: MapleReport.com is now open!

Yeah I'll fix that. Thanks for the extra domain btw, you ass.

He bought http://maplenoob.com and has it redirecting .__.

3. Default Re: MapleReport.com is now open!

Ah well I can't give that =\. Sorry if there's anything I can do to contribute please let me know.

4. Default Re: MapleReport.com is now open!

You may not be able to answer this but it's a good question to ask. What about people who are selling stuff for USD in the fm? Harassment such as ksing? Is the line solely on vac hackers/blinkers? I mean they're annoying and deserve a wallop but it's such a small fish in such a big pond.

5. Default Re: MapleReport.com is now open!

Boy do I know this feeling.

6. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: MapleReport.com is now open!

I'll probably give it a try, need a new hobby in maple anyways

7. Default Re: MapleReport.com is now open!

Great work on the site!

Here's hoping Nexon America actually does something with it.

Oh yeah! Are you still planning on having it tweet @MapleStory every time? xd

8. Default Re: MapleReport.com is now open!

I would sign up for bellaNova, but my computer can not run maple and a recording program at the same time I really hope this works and wish the best of luck to you.

9. Default Re: MapleReport.com is now open!

Currently I am only aiming for straight up hackers/botters. Maybe in the future after I have some talks with Nexon we can move on to other things. I do believe that targeting harassment cases or ksing almost isn't worth the time.

10. Default Re: MapleReport.com is now open!

I agree, but I was just thinkin of examples off the top of my head. You can sign me up for Khaini, I have a slight influence over it anyway. Also it can be other programs other than fraps correct?

11. Donator Straight Male
    panama

Whoah, do i need to submit my real name in the application? Or can i simply put shinku?

12. Default Re: MapleReport.com is now open!

Anything that can record ingame footage with decent FPS. Rendering can be done with anything including movie maker.

I would also like to get your contact information from the actual contact page if you wouldnt mind.

http://maplereport.com/contact/

Shinku is fine for now, however the agreement I have you sign requires your real name as a e-signature. Only I see it. (I am handing you over YouTube accounts I have created)

13. Default Re: MapleReport.com is now open!

I sometimes have periods of inactivity from MS, but I generally SS hackers if I see them either hacking, or admitting to hacking. I could start submitting them...

I'm in Broa.

14. Orbital Bee Cannon Gay Male
    IGN: ZidaneKun
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 18x
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Integrity
    Alliance: Excellence
    usa

I would be interested in doing this. I have always wanted to be involved in some kind of justice against hackers.

15. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default MapleReport.com is now open!

Considering i ks hackers for fun i'd love to do this. A direct way to help the game like this is perfect

16. Donator Straight Male
    panama

Then i'll join until my name's asked then ._. starting tomorow that i return home

17. Default Re: MapleReport.com is now open!

Hope this goes well.

I remember that old website that did something similar, not sure what happened to that?

18. Default Re: MapleReport.com is now open!

It's a good idea but if I remember correctly, GM's stated that user created footage is in no way evidence for them to ban hackers. I don't think this is other then using the report button.

Edit:
    Also the 'crackdown' on hackers by GM's that they would do is a total joke. They may have been active for a week banning allot of botters but now I constantly see botters again. LHC, ToT.. Everywhere.

19. Default Re: MapleReport.com is now open!

Great idea.

Maybe you could expand to scammers sometime soon, but this alone is a good idea as well.

20. Default Re: MapleReport.com is now open!

This had some merit a year or two ago, but as much as I hate to admit it, the method's are changing. Nexon is clearly open minded towards volunteers and any assistance. The corporate staircase is more like a wall, although I was skeptical of @Zelkova; access to GM's, but he's given a fair amount of evidence.

Frankly I don't see how our video's are any less valid if were providing proof of a small, very obvious form of exploiting. It's not like we have the authority to ban anyone just to go "hey look, this is a video, would you consider this a bannable offense?"