IGN: Irorika
    Server: Scania
    Level: 205
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: ZeitVier
    Alliance: Beater
    Farm: Anzu
    thailand

Default Re: Happy Southperry New Year - Let's make this the Year of the Chinchilla

Happy new year ! XD

2. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: Happy Southperry New Year - Let's make this the Year of the Chinchilla

Possibly the post with most already?

3. Default Re: Happy Southperry New Year - Let's make this the Year of the Chinchilla

Good luck getting one.

Tip: Start studying your algebras, geographies and biologies; you'll be needing them.

4. Default Re: Happy Southperry New Year - Let's make this the Year of the Chinchilla

You left out genetics and chemistry.

5. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Squee!

Happy new year, everyone! Here's hoping this year will be better than the last!

6. Default Re: Happy Southperry New Year - Let's make this the Year of the Chinchilla

Spoiler

7. Default Re: Happy Southperry New Year - Let's make this the Year of the Chinchilla

Were we actually able to keep it a secret though? If so, thats amazing haha.

8. Default Re: Happy Southperry New Year - Let's make this the Year of the Chinchilla

I'm pretty sure no one knows.

9. Default Re: Happy Southperry New Year - Let's make this the Year of the Chinchilla

I'm sure most still don't believe it and are quite skeptical.

I mean, a Southperry.net item in-game? In MapleStory? We're the rogue site, the scary place. The site that was forbidden to be spoken about, that people still shy away from when the name is whispered.

He who sleeps but shall awake.

10. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

regardless, SP technically became an official fansite for nexon did it not?

11. Default Re: Happy Southperry New Year - Let's make this the Year of the Chinchilla

Google, you wonderful being you.

12. Default Re: Happy Southperry New Year - Let's make this the Year of the Chinchilla

Do we know how to get it and it's just being kept a secret for now, or is Nexon the one holding out on info? >_>
    Or some other thing, maybe? I don't even know.

13. Default Re: Happy Southperry New Year - Let's make this the Year of the Chinchilla

Patience, padawan. Patience.
    Gotta wait... not much I hope. :P

14. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

I imagine that Nexon won't start another fansite event before they fix the problem with hidden-street's hat (or Cash Shop code redemption in general? I seem to recall people having problems with the Wheel of Crap prizes too after the cash shop revamp).

15. Default Re: Happy Southperry New Year - Let's make this the Year of the Chinchilla

Happy New year everyone! For those who are of Chinese and Korean descent, Happy Lunar New year on the 9th of Feb

16. Default Re: Happy Southperry New Year - Let's make this the Year of the Chinchilla

Adorbs.

17. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

I thought it's on Feb. 10th.

18. Default Re: Happy Southperry New Year - Let's make this the Year of the Chinchilla

Considering china is ~14 hours ahead of the US technically the 10th will be occurring there while it's still the 9th here.

19. Default Re: Happy Southperry New Year - Let's make this the Year of the Chinchilla

20. Default Re: Happy Southperry New Year - Let's make this the Year of the Chinchilla

Really? On my the calendar, it says Feb 9th is the Start of Chinese new year.