Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [KMST] 1.2.463 - Xenon (3)

1. Default Re: 1.2.463 - Xenon (3)

Yet another reason why I hate this patch.

2. Default Re: 1.2.463 - Xenon (3)

This can't even be attributed to anti-botting measures, this is just a straight up "fuck you" from Nexon.

3. Default Re: 1.2.463 - Xenon (3)

That's implying the entire patch minus a few things isn't all about Nexon giving no pineapples and handing them out by the dozens to us.

4. Default Re: 1.2.463 - Xenon (3)

Mia says that it only lets you skip the quests to revive a pet and that it doesn't make it permanent... those are two pretty different translations, lol. Which one of you is right :<

5. Default Re: 1.2.463 - Xenon (3)

The quest still exists in KMS? I don't know how long it's been like this in GMS but a for a pretty long time, it's been: Click Water of Life, select pet, done.

I guess simple-minded and lazy Americans can't be expected to visit Mar or use a Luminous or Kaiser, etc.

6. Default Re: 1.2.463 - Xenon (3)

I bet 80% of GMS's current population doesn't even know who or where Mar the Fairy is.

7. Default Re: 1.2.463 - Xenon (3)

Obviously she's in Red Leaf High!
    ...Just kidding. That would probably be their response though.

8. Default Re: 1.2.463 - Xenon (3)

I am currently in love with Xenon. The game play is actually one of the most unique classes i've ever played with. Although, when it does come to GMS, I'll probably hate it by then because of exploits and what nots.

9. Default Re: 1.2.463 - Xenon (3)

No, you'll probably hate it once it starts becoming popular like all the KMS hipsters that play GMS.

10. Default Re: 1.2.463 - Xenon (3)

What level is yours?

11. Default Re: 1.2.463 - Xenon (3)

At least they weakened the bosses some. The boss difficulty increase is one of the most ridiculous things I have seen in a patch.

12. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default 1.2.463 - Xenon (3)

Maybe 3-4x that price would be fair

13. Default Re: 1.2.463 - Xenon (3)

But the non-permanent pet itself costs money. 3.4k is only part of what you're spending to make it permanent.

14. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: 1.2.463 - Xenon (3)

At 3.4 you can spend less than 9-10 dollars and have a permanent pet with temporary equips. Making something permanent isn't as feasible as selling permanent things for $11-15 as an event unless they make said item cost over 10 dollars.

But a permanent pet water of life doesn't exist, so this is less fruitful discussion.

15. Default Re: 1.2.463 - Xenon (3)

It's level 58 at the moment. I don't play that much.

16. Default Re: 1.2.463 - Xenon (3)

So Luck users get gimped with Xenon's character card effect while all the other stats get yet another boost.

17. Default Re: 1.2.463 - Xenon (3)

It isn't that big of a deal, it's added after potential. I could argue there are many better cards to place in your decks. But I suppose you could be arguing on principle.