Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [KMST] 1.2.463 - Xenon (3)

1. Default Re: 1.2.463 - Xenon (3)

There's a slight issue though. What about multi-hit attacks? Do those proc supply recharge individually too? I'd assume so.

Also, does Pinpoint rocket proc only when you take damage, or is it for all attacks?

Hadriel

2. Default Re: 1.2.463 - Xenon (3)

Fiel could you make it so that it prints out in the correct book order? (The order inside Skill.wz)

EDIT: A good algorithm of replacing variables is to temporarily replace the first # with an unused character in the readout (I use the §). That way you will have one variable search at a time so that it wont mix for example #coolTime and #coolTimeDown because they start the same when it searches for #coolTime. When it replaces make sure the upcoming character is not a letter. Do this until there is no longer any # in the readout and all the variables will have been pushed in there. Then replace all of the § with the # again (for example, #c for orange color will not be replaced by a variable and you don't want it to be §c amiright). Then go on to the next master level. This works 100% of the time.

3. Default Re: 1.2.463 - Xenon (3)

@Fiel Notify didn't catch it, but the patch file for version 183 has been uploaded.

Everyone is given a free automatic character slot expansion to commemorate the launch of Xenon and thus, the maximum amount of character slots has been increased to 21!

Aaaaand it seems the animated intro is a little bit different now. Beryl has a more mature voice, lol.
    Nexon added a Platinum Miracle Cube with even higher chances of upgrading and a Premium Water of Life making their magic life permanent.

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: 1.2.463 - Xenon (3)

All the want

5. Default Re: 1.2.463 - Xenon (3)

This is my favorite update already.

6. Default Re: 1.2.463 - Xenon (3)

Xenon's flight skill is as fast as Soaring.

7. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

my dragon pet... will... will it FINALLY be permanent?

8. Default Re: 1.2.463 - Xenon (3)

They added an EXP penalty if you fight stuff 20 levels above you or more. Cygnus Knight creation was also restricted (incoming revamp?).

9. Default Re: 1.2.463 - Xenon (3)

Well looks like 2nd job will be hell for me now, as I always train on stuff 20+ levels ahead of me during that time. Hopefully it's not much.

10. Default Re: 1.2.463 - Xenon (3)

Level 200?

11. Default Re: 1.2.463 - Xenon (3)

It ain't no 24 but it will do for now.

-throws table-

I don't think that will ever happen. It is never meant to happen.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

This will, of course, not apply to World Tour mobs (just as the current overlevel exp penalty doesn't), making training outside of NLC even less attractive than it already is.

Bravo, Nexon "we can't balance players and enemies" Korea.

13. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Damn they sure love making training undesirable don't they?
    Grinding is bad enough as it is. with the way GMS is at the moment, if you aren't training at Aliens, or scarecrows, or LHC then you are doing something "wrong". If you don't train at any of those places (like me) then training at enemies way above your level is the only reasonable way to make up the difference. Now they are taking that away and forcing us to train at the same overcrowded maps as everyone else. this is just stupid.

Anyway..
    Permanent Beryl Android and Heart! that's really exciting.
    Permanent water of life, even more exciting!
    Cygnus Knights being restricted, I never thought i'd see the day.

Xenon's cash shop set has stats, Max said that this is the first time he's seen a cash shop equip with stats, but hasn't there already been some? Cannon Shooter's overall and boots have some stats, and i'm pretty sure in one version the Galactic set had stats too (i think it might have been Maple Europe).

Either way, it's definitely worth the price tag i think, for a full good looking outfit with a set bonus and individual stats.

14. Default Re: 1.2.463 - Xenon (3)

"They say they're levelling up too fast? Let's impose a way to slow them down!" I do like that Water of Life though.

15. Default Re: 1.2.463 - Xenon (3)

Either Mikhail is going to be sad when he sees Dawn Warrior's shiny new 4th job, hyper skills and level 200 cap, or the rest of the Knight Instructors are being released. Maybe...maybe we'll finally get Eckhart! MAYBE THERE WILL FINALLY BE A CLAW USER LIGHTNING BRUISER WHO MOBS BETTER THAN A WET TOWEL!

A mapler can dream. Either way, the new Night Lord is a lot more exciting than Xenon. It's a shame they didn't make Beryl the new class.

16. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Wow that permanent android heart. I want that so damn badly. ;---------;

17. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i want it to:
    a) be tradeable until equipped/psok-able
    b) work on ALL androids.

18. Default Re: 1.2.463 - Xenon (3)

Patch of version 1.2.464 will end in eleven minutes. It's adding Monster Life. No mention of Root Abyss.

sadpanda.jpg

EDIT:

Spoke too soon. Root Abyss is there but the tooltip doesn't appear when I hover my cursor on the map. And when I accept Nineheart's quest about Root Abyss, it is supposed to move me to Ereve but instead I disconnect and get a ''MapleStory is not working'' error. It isn't implemented properly...

19. Default Re: 1.2.463 - Xenon (3)

Lol Spadow got Nexon-ed. Guess the encoding for KMS and CMS(T) isn't quite the same?

Hadriel

20. Default Re: 1.2.463 - Xenon (3)

I can't enter the portal in Sleepywood either, says it is blocked. Root Abyss isn't fully implemented yet. I don't see the NPCs and bosses in the data.
    Been toying around with Monster Life. I rather have Root Abyss... I'm uploading a video of it right now.