1. Default Angelic Buster Hot Time Chair.

So, here is the deal, I am a chair collector, I love chairs, I have tons of chairs, I have so many chairs that I have more set-up slots than I do any other slots, and so I have a ton of regular chairs and event chairs on my main.

But here comes the problem, I am also obsessed with having the "right" items on the "right" class, as in Hot Time hats and such. I simply don't believe any other class having a Hot Time hat meant for a certain class. And so Nexon has given me a big problem by giving Angelic Buster her own special chair as a Hot Time event (Why couldn't it be given through a quest? Why don't Lumi and Kaiser have chairs?) and thus giving me a really hard time on deciding between getting the chair on my main or getting the chair on my Angelic Buster (Wouldn't be that hard to decide if the chair came at the same time as her hat)

So, should I get the chair on my main where all my other chairs are? Or should I get it on my Angelic Buster because it is her chair?

2. Default Re: Angelic Buster Hot Time Chair.

Go for the chair in your main, it will be in your chair list so people can see it and in the angelic buster meh, it's really a waste, it's not like equips that everyone can see just seeing at you

3. Default Re: Angelic Buster Hot Time Chair.

If we're lucky or maybe unlucky there will be server issues and you can do both.

4. Default Re: Angelic Buster Hot Time Chair.

get chair on main
    get hat on main
    share tag hat to busta

5. Default Re: Angelic Buster Hot Time Chair.

Different Hot Days. The one with the chair is after the one with the hat.

6. Default Re: Angelic Buster Hot Time Chair.

Kaiser and Luminous aren't fabulous enough to have their own chair

7. Helium Atom Male
    IGN: NoblestGas
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 251
    Job: Noob
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Fancy

Default Re: Angelic Buster Hot Time Chair.

Yeah, I say get the chair on your main because you probably won't end up even using it on your AB anyways 'cause she's just that OP. Plus she has no MP.

8. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: Angelic Buster Hot Time Chair.

Being a chair collector myself, the choice would be pretty easy for me. I'm going to main it. I don't even like AB, anyway..