1. Default Where did Piston go?

I took a bit of a break from the Kaiser's Helisium quests and Piston apparently wandered off.

He's marked as being in Helisium Reclamation HQ and isn't there.
    He's marked as being in Downtown Black Market and isn't there either.

I have a couple quests from him to turn in - Ultra Secure, and Supply Central. But I can't find the guy.

What other map is he in?

2. Default Re: Where did Piston go?

Doesn't he get injured and replaced with Cartolian or w/e? I think someone will tele you to him so you can talk to him in the nursery. Maybe it's the white haired woman (forgot her name)If you're not at that part then idk. :c

3. Default Re: Where did Piston go?

Oh yeah, that did happen... nobody in the Downtown Market will teleport me, I'll try at the HQ next time I'm there.

4. Default Re: Where did Piston go?

I also have an issue with doing the childhood kaiser quests.... cartalion got moved over to the reclamation HQ, and is completely gone from Pantheon... he has quests for me in pantheon, but will not give them to me at the HQ.... wat do?

5. Default Re: Where did Piston go?

I tried to find Piston and nobody's willing to send me to his hospital room anymore :/ hopefully this will resolve itself but for now I have a couple quests I can't turn in.

6. Default Re: Where did Piston go?

Have you tried forfeiting the quest and then receiving it? If you do so, I believe the NPC (Edea?) that shows you the way to the hospital will pull you in once more.
    Unless it's glitched...