1. Default Upcoming Luminous Changes

So as I understand, there are gonna be some luminous nerfs/buffs coming up at the same time as the Kaiser/AB nerfs. I looked over the post that outlined the changes in Orange Mushroom's blog, but i'm kind of confused. I vaguely remember seeing that the number of hits of apocalypse and other skills would be reduced, so I was wondering what nerfs the class is actually going to recieve.

I hope this is the right board for this

Thanks a lot :3

2. Default Re: Upcoming Luminous Changes

What you saw on Orange Mushrooms is the changes. Those nerfs were probably from Tespia.

3. Default Re: Upcoming Luminous Changes

We probably wont get the same changes kms got since these are the main changes
    (4th job) Dark Light Mastery's boost to Equilibrium duration has been decreased from 10 to 5 seconds
    (4th job) Apocalypse's damage has been decreased from 350% to 340%
    (4th job) Morning Starfall's duration time has been increased
    (4th job) Light Reflection's damage has been increased from 300% to 400%, range has been increased
    But our reflection is already at 420% to make up for the fact that equilibrium cd is much longer than kms cd

4. Default Re: Upcoming Luminous Changes

I see. So there were no real changes to number of hits or anything like that? That makes me feel better about it. Thanks for the responses :D

5. Default Re: Upcoming Luminous Changes

Nope. Several Kaiser skills and Angelic Buster's Soul Seeker did have reduced hits, though.

6. Default Re: Upcoming Luminous Changes

And then there's of course the question as to whether or not we actually get the same changes anyways.