Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: KMS~~~2m~2m range luminous solo Magnus in 27 Sec

If you seriously think by any means that makes 15k primary stat 'easy', then you should probably reconsider how much money you're spending on this game. <_<;

2. Default Re: KMS~~~2m~2m range luminous solo Magnus in 27 Sec

Imagine this with Nebulites....

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default KMS~~~2m~2m range luminous solo Magnus in 27 Sec

Yeah +14-17% with just 1% nebs are sure to make a huge difference with capped range...

4. Default Re: KMS~~~2m~2m range luminous solo Magnus in 27 Sec

Isn't the capped range just a visual thing?

5. Default Re: KMS~~~2m~2m range luminous solo Magnus in 27 Sec

I thought the capped range bit was for show only. Proxied showed that even though his range stayed the same he could increase his Venom damage by adding to his equips. I presume the same thing happens here.

Anyway the only way to get this much % is to cube the ever-living daylights out of all his options. Almost assuredly he has at least 2-4%+ on all his additional pots...

6. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Default Re: KMS~~~2m~2m range luminous solo Magnus in 27 Sec

The 1m capped range was visual, i dunno if the 2m is. We'd just need to wait for the same guy to post a video with significantly higher damage than the last one to confirm but my point stays the same basically. Even with 2% on all his equipment the damage boost from nebs would be so insignificant with his funding level.

7. Neutron Male
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: Merc/Phantom
    Guild: Intensity
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: Armadillo
    usa

I don't understand. We have like under 10 people in GMS probably with 1m-1m range and they are mostly hackers/former hackers. How does KMS have so many strong people?

8. Default Re: KMS~~~2m~2m range luminous solo Magnus in 27 Sec

Cuz their nx is 5x cheaper than our nx....
    Cuz their equip has random option we dont yet....
    ..... one strange thing is.............. we have nebulite and kms doenst and yet they still stronger than us?
    how is that possible?
    maybe they cube everything to legendary incuding additonal potential to legendary

9. GLADIGATORS
    usa

NEBULITES ARE SUCH A S'HITTY DIFFERENCE THE WAY THE SYSTEM WORKS CURRENTLY STOP OVERVALUING IT. >_> No one f'ucking fuses because it's far more limited than cubing due to supply of B rank+ and lack of people opening boxes due to their high price tag not to mention no one wants to do it due to S rank (the only way for nebulites to be a really significant power increase) not being released IN ALMOST A F'UCKING YEAR which creates fear in the marketplace to use the system fully.

Additional potential is only messed with by the obscenely rich and is otherwise only benefited from by the average player (or even funded players) in the case of them getting a good bonus on reveal. Nebulites hardly begin to make up for the difference of KMS additional potentials vs ours @ 2% nebs per equipment much less the 1% nebs that a VAST VAST VAST majority use simply because 2%s are so expensive and useless to invest in due to obvious deflation pressure from higher stat nebs existing in the future.

10. Default Re: KMS~~~2m~2m range luminous solo Magnus in 27 Sec

This is a new motivation for me now to scroll more

11. Default Re: KMS~~~2m~2m range luminous solo Magnus in 27 Sec

It's motivation for me to do exactly the opposite. I don't exactly have a bottomless wallet and I'd use one to get more books and invest in stocks, better returns (Hopefully).

12. Default Re: KMS~~~2m~2m range luminous solo Magnus in 27 Sec

Lol, well I'm not going to spend any rl money to get there where it hurts the wallet. Its already shot with bills/ shopping xD

13. Default Re: KMS~~~2m~2m range luminous solo Magnus in 27 Sec

Mine's not shot but I like to believe I'm somewhere above the Induhvidial level when it comes to feeding companies money they don't deserve. Besides, I could empty out half my bank account and not even get 1/10 of this range at MapleSEA so forget it.

14. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

The only positive thing, even though most of you seem to hate it, is that the damage of other players wont show up anymore. Positives I see in it are:

1. Will make it harder for arrogant dmg hoes to brag with their illegit items (or ones that they wasted all their [or their parents] earnings on).
    2. Makes game less cluttered now when people will hit tens of millions of digits billion times in a second on 15 mobs.
    3. Makes game less laggy.

15. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    usa

Isn't this only in boss fights?

16. Default Re: KMS~~~2m~2m range luminous solo Magnus in 27 Sec

I would assume it's the same way, I think it works something like this but lol I'm just guessing with no information backing this

Damage range is based on your stats and skill damage is based on your stats as well, not from your range, but your range can still reflect the damage you do (such as venom, being based off of just max range) It only becomes out of sync when you hit the range cap