Thread: [Galicia] Looking for a new home :3

1. Default Looking for a new home :3

Hello everyone, I'm Yoon who's been playing kms since 2004'ish.
    These days however, everything feels very bland there. (Although maple itself is a repetitive game ). And ever since my recent 200 I feel more bored than ever...and with Empress being near-impossible for midfunded players after Unlimited I have run out of things to do.

So I decided to join back GMS, but in a new world :3 and a friend from KMS is joining too (@TheBlackMage)
    We're going to be playing in Galicia, I think. (and all the lovely worlds linked to it!)
    I have yet to decide on what to main though, but I'd appreciate it if any guild is kind enough to let this noob in.
    I'm a hardcore(?) afk-er and like to talk about random things! (sometimes too random ;__;)
    I'm 18, and am starting college in Korea next spring! My major is in English translation, ironically enough. I enjoy drawing/arts and literature Even if there isn't a guild for me to join, anyone that I can buddy would be nice n__n I dislike being alone in maple and talking to myself.
    Hopefully...someone sees this :D?

2. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: Sylvananna
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 210
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Muse
    Farm: Farm
    canada

Default Re: Looking for a new home :3

Hehe, welcome back to GMS. I feel like I'm posting this message on every post in this subsection, but we're always looking for new, down to earth people in LegacyReborn. Feel free to whisper me, Nitoken (@Mazz), Confidenciai (@) Or anyone else in the guild. Also, feel free to buddy me too, my main is Sylvananna.

Look forward to meeting you!