1. Default Is there a cap on the class mystery mastery books you can buy from the tempest shop?

Because I plan on buying tons of Angelic Buster mystery books when they get added, not sure if I start splitting my coin farming between characters or not. (so I can buy up to the cap on one character, buy up to the cap on another, etc)

And while I'm here, I heard you could buy as many special books as you wanted, is that true?

2. Helium Atom Straight Female
    IGN: Cozmose
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Enthralling
    Alliance: Provocative
    usa

Default Re: Is there a cap on the class mystery mastery books you can buy from the tempest sh

I don't believe so. I maxed out all of my Luminous's skills except for Morning Star using those books. So no, there's no cap, yes you can buy as many as you want. They're untradeable though, so you'll only be able to buy them on your AB.

3. Default Re: Is there a cap on the class mystery mastery books you can buy from the tempest sh

Aren't the revelealed books tradable? Would just pop the mystery books open and trade the revealed books over.

4. Default Re: Is there a cap on the class mystery mastery books you can buy from the tempest sh

You can only buy angelic buster books on your AB. Why? because it reveals for the class that opens it So your still going to need to farm coins for books on your AB, but you can use coins from different characters to get the tempest set or something tradable. Also, the special book will most likely be broken for AB like it was for luminous and Kaiser.

But i dont believe there is a limit, i did the same as Kagamine and used all except fail star.

5. Default Re: Is there a cap on the class mystery mastery books you can buy from the tempest sh

Hi isn't talking about Special mastery books in his first question. He is talking about the class-specific MMBs. They do not 'reveal for the class that opens it' like the Special MMBS do. Collect coins on any character and buy for another job. I can save the coins on my Mercedes and buy an I/L Archmage MMB. I can open it for a random I/L AM book and then trade that book to any other character. The output of the class-specific MMBS are fully tradable mastery books. The only downside to these books is that you cannot get Maple Warrior 20/30 in them. (The Nova classes CAN get Nova Warrior 20/30 though.)

And to answer his actual second question - Yes you can buy more than one Special MMB as well. I bought 6 on my Luminous. You just have to buy them one at a time.

6. Default Re: Is there a cap on the class mystery mastery books you can buy from the tempest sh

Thats how it worked for me for my Luminous skill books.