Server: GAZED
    Level: 210
    Job: DarkCryokinesis
    Guild: TheAura
    Alliance: Aura
    Farm: FIareon (dead)

Default Re: Ask the person above you anything

Waking up after sleeping for hours when I need it. ^^

A Ryu match showing an example of the word. (I know you said that already but....I just wanted to show it that it's blue instead of....Red) :3

Are you happy that it's almost the weekend?
    Last edited by Icedemontrihorn; 2012-12-28 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Fixing the vid~

2. Default Re: Ask the person above you anything

I'd like to read minds.

@above: What makes you bored?

3. Default Re: Ask the person above you anything

A few years ago I didn't really know, but after some life experiences I figured it would be nice to be a dad.

Are you in school? If so how did you do the past semester?

4. Alligator Straight Male
    IGN: Sure
    Server: Redoot
    Level: Eh.
    Job: I guess?
    Guild: No idea.
    Alliance: Think I know?
    Farm: This Exists Still?

Default Re: Ask the person above you anything

Aw, that's nice.

Why are you named "chrome"?

5. Default Re: Ask the person above you anything

Yes, I'm in school. I'm majoring in languages, and I plan to add Philosophy as a second degree.
    I did fine past semester, my final average grade was 4.4/5. I get along with everyone but I'm not the friendliest guy and people there often do stuff that annoys me.
    Last semester was just fine.
    @above: what do you like about maplestory?

6. Default Re: Ask the person above you anything

About seven years ago I played a 2D flash version of Initial D and was pretty obsessed with it for a while. I ended up registering with the website under the nick "ChromeAce". After an issue with OnRPG, an old forum I used to post a lot on, my original account 7thLegion was compromised and I had to re-register. ChromeAce was taken, so I signed up as "ChromeForce". This eventually shortened to "Chrome" when I registered with SW in 2006, and when OnRPG moved hosts also in 2006 I registered as xChrome. So SP is technically the second forum where I wasn't first registered as some variation of Chrome (I was Ben before I changed my name); Sleepywood, Channel S5, Hidden-Street, MapleTips, PerionCorner, etc. all had me registered as Chrome.

@above: How has the weather been this week?

7. Default Re: Ask the person above you anything

It's great during the day: clear blue sky, sunny afternoons, windy but not too much. During the nights it's cold as pineapple, I might not feeling ok, probably because of the bad weather :(.

@above: other than gaming and visiting forums, what are your hobbies?