Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Ask the person above you anything

Coloring books and watching Looney Tunes.

What would you do if you were at a party with friends and you had to take a pomegranate, but the only bathroom in the house was clogged/broken?

2. Default Re: Ask the person above you anything

Head to the local gas station probably.

3. Default Re: Ask the person above you anything

What is your favorite chocolate bar?

Zelda is on fire. Now she's dead.

As for my signature, I'm not too sure. It worked and then one day stopped. Haven't been bothered to change it.

4. Default Re: Ask the person above you anything

Wow, this thread grew fast...

(oxygenated) blood.

@whybanme; Any story behind your SP username? Makes me think you were previously banned.

5. Water
    IGN: DrkLilith
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 210
    Job: DarkCryokinesis
    Guild: TheAura
    Alliance: Aura
    Farm: FIareon (dead)

Default Re: Ask the person above you anything

Cheesecake or ice cream?

6. Default Re: Ask the person above you anything

@Person above : When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

When I was in high school, I kind of sucked at Japanese at first. I was pretty much the dumbest guy in the class and everyone around me excelled in the language. Come year 2, I studied so much, alongside my Chinese friend who taught me Kanji, and I wound up being at the top of my class. I was so good, even, my Japanese teacher invited me to join the National Japanese Honor Society and the 'Japan Bowl' competition training. The Japan Bowl competition is a nation-wide Japanese language skills competition where students of the same grade level (Japanese grade level, not national school grade level). We studied after school every day for almost the entire school year for it and excelled more than a year beyond what the normal class would've taken us to. Sadly, I didn't get to participate in that competition, because the other kids in my class were genius-level smart and got chosen instead. I still got to tag along as an 'alternate,' though my turn never came up. We didn't win, though. The next year, we had the same after school study session for the entire year, but we never actually went to the competition itself. We just studied and studied. At that point, I became the single best in my class and was actually taking two Japanese classes in a single day during the normal school hours (Japanese year 3 and 4) and I was invited to jump to AP Japanese the following year.

After I got out of high school, though, my studies hit a brick wall. All I've had to use since then has been Japanese MapleStory, which has helped a ton (mostly with refining my conversational abilities, via typing), but it also set me back a ton. I miss high school a lot for that reason alone. I absolutely loved my Japanese classes. It's just with AP Japanese, though... I felt like I didn't really learn much, because we mostly read Musashi (the book about Musashi Miyamoto) for half of the year in English and talked about it/reviewed it in English. We had a foreign exchange student from Japan in the class, though, and when we had Kanji quizes, I even beat her to the punch with the meanings and readings of Kanji. I guess I should thank my Chinese friends for that. :P

;~; NOW WHO WILL MAKE ME SAMMICHES?

7. Default Re: Ask the person above you anything

Ice cream. Custard anything beats cheesecake!

Above: Are you actually Japanese? I always thought you were Japanese by blood.

8. Default Re: Ask the person above you anything

Hersheys or KitKat

Do you still play Maplestory? If so, Do you still enjoy it?

9. Default Re: Ask the person above you anything

Do you feel accomplished to have a level 200 character? I have played MapleStory since 2004 or 2005 and I have yet to get a character past 170.

Nothing to do with SP. It was a name I chose to use on GameFAQs because I was getting banned for making stupid posts when I was an early teenager. It just stuck with me through various games/forums, and people tend to distrust me because of it.

10. Default Re: Ask the person above you anything

@whomever is above me : Do you remember what your first video game you ever played was? What was it?

Nope. I'm as white as white can get. I'm of Scottish descent.

11. Default Re: Ask the person above you anything

Yes and sometimes, respectively. Been having more fun with video editing MS videos lately though.

Gonna pass on my turn.
    Whoever's below this, ask Link instead please. Want to give others a chance for a bit.

12. Default Re: Ask the person above you anything

Cool YT channel; I haven't seen anyone edit boss battle videos recently that's been able to make them look interesting.

@Link: Do you know any other languages?

EDIT: Small MS rant

I hate how Nexon insists on adding more and more stuff that's completely out of MapleStory's element. The game has gone in so many different/random directions that it's literally a completely different game now. It's like the creative direction doesn't even exist anymore. Same thing happened with S4 League and I don't like the developers for that.

13. Default Re: Ask the person above you anything

Sadly not, I actually have 2 level 200s and it really doesn't phase me, The fact that i'm still not strong enough to do all the amazing solos that i see in the Scroll Lock forum makes me feel like i'm not done with maple until I can.

@chrome;

What is your favorite TV show?

14. Default Re: Ask the person above you anything

@Person above : Have you ever been to a foreign country? If so, which ones?

Nope. Not much beyond "nihao," "cao ni ma," "wo ai ni," "wo shi <name>," "xiexie," "hola," "bonjour," "annyeong haseyo," gamsahabnida," and various other things from various languages. English and Japanese are my only conversational level or higher languages.

15. Default Re: Ask the person above you anything

Sadly not, I'd like to visit Japan or Germany one day, just to see what it's like.

16. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i like it a lot, there's people i can trust in there, i'm just sad that it's only like 10 of us though, and we have it filled and filled with mules, believe it or not, it's hard to find decent players already, even more so when we only accept those who speak spanish ._.

@above: as a kid, what was the one thing you disliked the most?

17. Default Re: Ask the person above you anything

Overall, Cowboy Bebop. Airing right now, Regular Show.

@person above: Do you even lift?

18. Default Re: Ask the person above you anything

ooh, ooh, can I answer this one instead?

Answer:This girl

CRAP THERE GOES MY QUESTION

19. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

How does it feel to waste your question?