1. Default Decent Skills and Potential

Do all decent skills only show up on the primary line? I noticed I've never ever seen one on a secondary or tertiary line. Did a quick Google search but some of the results were rather old, so I want to confirm here just to be safe.

Thanks in advance!

2. Default Re: Decent Skills and Potential

I just saw a smega of someone who had 2 different decent skills on the same hat, 1st and 2nd Line. So i'd assume you could get them on secondary lines as well

3. Default Re: Decent Skills and Potential

I'm most concerned with the third line because that will save me some NX on Premium Cubes. But that also helped! Good to know it can pop up in the secondary line.

4. Default Re: Decent Skills and Potential

I've personally had it pop up on lines 1 and 3, (The Same Skill no less)

5. Default Re: Decent Skills and Potential

Damn it, I was hoping it had no chance on the third line. PCubes are a peach.

Thanks, guys

6. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Decent Skills and Potential

Decent skills are "primary" for their potential tier.

Skills like Decent Hyper Body that can be obtained on Unique potential equips usually show up only on the first line because it is always primary. In rare instances, the 2nd or 3rd line could be primary as well. It works exactly the same as having two (or three) 9% stat lines on a unique equip.

It's far easier to get decent skills (from unique tier) on 2nd or 3rd lines for legendary equips because these lines usually draw from that pool of potentials.

I hope that makes sense.

7. Default Re: Decent Skills and Potential

You can always use the Enlightening+White Awakening Stamp, that's a pretty decent deal if you need to 3L something. Using the 50% stamps you get from carved cube fragments is possible as well, although it took me five the last time I wanted to 3L something.

8. Default Re: Decent Skills and Potential

Might have to jump on that now that you mention it, thanks for the advice :)

Makes perfect sense! I knew about the 9% example you used, but I wasn't entirely sure how decent skills behaved. Thank you!

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Decent Skills and Potential

Once upon a time i had decent SE on a primary line and decent SI on the tertiary line so yeah it's possible.

10. Default Re: Decent Skills and Potential

Found an interesting SS, so leaving it here.