1. the Immutable Neuter
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 25
    Job: Sailor
    Guild: USN
    Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
    ireland

Default The result of one deployment is a major buttpain, and oodles of cash.

6 months aboard the Ike have exposed me to quite a bevy of human nature. Consider this the only time I want to toot my own horn about this, because frankly, it was quite an annoying thing. Working with the same people for six months, well, sucked. Hearing the same complaints day in and day out, from self-righteous asswipes.. Then there's the hormonal women who only talk about sex, sex, sex..
    Then there's the time when your dress uniform gets pissed on by some drunk moron on your duty night in a foreign port, and when you find this awesome discovery the following morning, and the ensuing adventure in trying to figure out how to get them cleaned onboard the ship, and finding out later that day that someone threw them out...
    At least the pay was decent.
    Deployment's certainly a very interesting thing. Sure there's another part to look forward to for me, but I think I'll try to enjoy my time in port before the final leg of the deployment starts up.

2. Default Re: The result of one deployment is a major buttpain, and oodles of cash.

Don't die. :(