1. Default Headphone Advice?

So I have been wanting new headphones for a long ass time now and I decided I would use some of my Christmas money to get some but don't really know where to look exactly.

I'm looking for something that I can afford with a $100 budget. Usage: Youtube, Games and Music. Also, if possible, something that isn't so uncomfortable for people with glasses. Anything on-ear might be out of the question as that pushes the ear against the glasses.

2. Default Re: Headphone Advice?

I use Hippo earphones, and the one that comes with Samsung S3. The latter is surprisingly good, in fact, I use it when I want to hear every single thing in an orchestral piece (rather than make the whole damn thing sound good I overlook the mistakes).

Depends on your taste. You like it even? Heavy bass? What kind of music do you listen to?

Hadriel

3. Default Re: Headphone Advice?

Mostly VGM, so not much bass for the most part.

I also need headphones specifically since there are times when I'll want to use earphones and headphones at the same time for different reasons.

4. Heavily armored Humvee
    IGN: TheSovereignBowi
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: The League
    Guild: Of Draven

Default Re: Headphone Advice?

5. Default Re: Headphone Advice?

AD700s

I always recommend them for a first pair around that price range. If you don't mind that they're open-backed (people can hear you and vice versa) then I don't think there's a better option. If not those:

Superlux HD668b - Semi-open, very good quality for price, I have this pair right now; $47
    Grado SR80i - Closed, sound isolation isn't perfect but they're in the same realm as the Superlux pair for quality/price ratio; $100

Also about glasses, I have thick-framed glasses and I use headphones regularly and it's not a problem for me, so you shouldn't overlook full-sized headphones because of that.

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Audio technica is a great brand but they're a high quality high price type deal. I own sennheiser's myself and the model i have has a long ass cord but the quality is nice.

7. Default Re: Headphone Advice?

I have small ear holes so I just avoid the whole in-ear thing all together. Personally I use Bose AE2, best headphones I ever had, almost 3 years old and still comfortable as pineapple.

8. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

If you wear in-ears long enough your ears mold to fit the device. Took about half a year or something to get used to apple headphones back in high school but when i still used them they were real comfy.

It's still terrible for you though

9. Default Re: Headphone Advice?

Thanks guys.