IGN: SirojLumin
    Server: El-Nido
    Level: 150
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: xoxo
    netherlands

Basic0 Hi, I'm jorisbreh

Hi, I've had an account on here and just checked everything out for a few weeks now, but I didn't post anything yet, so I thought nows a good time :).

Name: Joris

When I started playing Maple & what server: I started playing maple about 6/7 years ago (don't remember the exact year) but I actually started off playing Maple SEA because I got introduced to Maplestory by a friend and after searching it on google I came out with MapleSEA :P so after playing that for a while, I found out about Mapleeurope and continued playing that for a long time. I've also had several big breaks from MS when school became more important etc. and I've recently came back playing both EMS and GMS! (oh and the server I started playing MSEA on was Bootes i believe)

Other Games I play: Apart from Maplestory I occasionally play FIFA 13 on my PS3 and I play Skyrim on my Macbook from time to time.

Where I heard about SP: I don't remember exactly how I heared about Southperry but I think it was because, about 2/3 years ago, I was apart of (i'll call it the community of Ellinforest's Forum, my name on there was Xeroxblood, if anybody that might be on here now remembers me :P) but, I think I heared southperry's name a few times there and, after coming back again about a month ago, I just remembered it's name and decided to look at the forum again :).

Reason for Registering: I've always since I started looking into the forum for the first time found that this is a very nice community with alot of Mature people, and, also I'm always stoked to here about new information coming in about Maplestory so because I slowly became more and more interested in the game again, I thought why not actually register :).

Three interesting facts about me are:

1) I like to do graphic design :) with Photoshop etc.
    2) The School which I go to, I'm actually studying to become a Graphic Designer, and also use such programs as, photoshop, Illustrator, indesign etc.
    3) uhm..... idk :L.. Ok, I like Rap music and if anybody here knows and likes Odd Future, you're awesome.

Wow, i just realized i wrote quite a long story I hope it wont be too long for any of u :P, but also, if u want to hit me up in-game
    on GMS i play in El-Nido and the IGN of the character I use the most right now is:
    SirojLumin (Lv. 131 Luminous)
    And for EMS on the server Kradia, hit me up on:
    KaizerBrehh (Lv 12x Kaiser)

2. Default Re: Hi, I'm jorisbreh

Welcome Joris, I hope you have a great time here!
    Spoiler

3. Default Re: Hi, I'm jorisbreh

Welcome to SouthBasilWood! The land of , raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaainbowssssssss, and .

4. Default Re: Hi, I'm jorisbreh

Welcome to SouthPerry, home of Corn isn't first post anymore.

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

5. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Hi, I'm jorisbreh

Welcome to Southperry, the land of chinchillas, pineapples, and opossums.

Shut up Derosis I was skiing.

6. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Hi, I'm jorisbreh

Welcome to Southperry and I hope you enjoy your stay!
    Graphic Design? Most creative skill to have!

7. Default Re: Hi, I'm jorisbreh

Welcome to the forum joris. Hope you enjoy your stay here.