Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Game Over] Beginner's Mafia. Mafia wins.

1. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

Wow, ok. I'm not that silent, I have spoken like 3 times.

Anyways, based on what Corn has said, I suspect that Corn & Words are working for the mafia. Maybe Zelkova too, since he stated that he's no ordinary citizen, but that could just mean he's the doctor, baker or village drunk.

Around how many mafia members should there be? Is there like an established ratio of citizens:mafia?

Wait, since no one died at night, could it mean that the mafia members aren't even active? Maybe they're on vacation or something.

2. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

I'm interested to know as well. As it is I can only cast suspicion on a few due to the others being silent but that may be exactly what they intended to do.

3. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

Oh screw you it's the avatar. Goddammit Loose.

There should be 3 mafia. Maybe 4. Most likely 3 though.

No one is counterclaiming Words detective roleclaim. Which means he's like 99% detective. We know the real detective isn't dead, since Chilly is a vanilla townie.

Switched my vote to MetaSeraphim.

4. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

At least I didn't kill an innocent...

I am going to [B][vote] Moldyvort[B]. I'll switch if Moldyvort talks. I would rather smoke out everyone so they are talking than vote out someone who is active.
    Last edited by ChaoticCJ; 2012-12-30 at 03:43 AM.

5. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

I didn't talk yesterday because MasPan forgot to send me my role PM and so I had no idea what I was until he got back to me.

6. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male

New_Jersey

That was my idea. See, I made MetaSeraphim talk.

Gonna swap my vote yet again to Molyvort.

7. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

You know, it could just be a way to get immunity. Hell, what if I'm really the detective or Zelkova or even Tay? And the real detective doesn't want to speak up because the mafia will get on his/her ass.

Also, better bold the vote, Corn. And now MetaSeraphim is talking. I'm going to wait a while before I cast my vote, but I'll never forget the time you voted for me to get lynched. : (

8. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

>game starts and I don't know what I am
    >logged in moments ago and saw MasPan got back to me
    >You are the one that made me talk.

No.

I hate meta-gaming with a passion, but you are acting a lot different in this mafia game than past mafia games. I don't know if I like the new cocky ClawOfBeta.

9. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

Hahah, I don't know what I fear more. The mafia or Corn's randomly targeting people to lynch. Unless he's also part of the mafia and wanting to get double kills.

10. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

Corn you need to clam down. I was just really sleepy. I'm pretty awake now.I'm voting loose. He was quiet too [VOTE]ChaoticCJ for the lulz.

11. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

In light of me being up for lynching again, I am switching to [Vote] Moldyvort.
    Last edited by Zelkova; 2012-12-30 at 12:25 AM.

12. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male

New_Jersey

Sorry, it's the Mafia Club at my university lolololol.

Bolded and edited on the last page.

It's totally worth it to reveal the detective if it gets a mafia killed.

Sleepy...because you were awake during the night to kill people!?!??!!

MUA HA HA I FOUND YOU SCUM.

13. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

Cause if I was in da mafia I would totally say that. It's obviously CJ. How much has he said that wasn't blaming other people??? Just like you corn. YOUR MOVE MOTHERF'UCKER

Spoiler

14. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

No need to vote for me just for "luz." Like I said I just want to get people talking. I hope you change your vote, but it is your choice.

I said I would change my vote when it came to you talking. I am keeping to that for now. I am changing my vote to [B][vote]Tay[B].
    Last edited by ChaoticCJ; 2012-12-30 at 03:42 AM.

15. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

So it's pretty much between Moldyvort and Tay, then? Hmm, I don't know who I dislike the most... The Level 18 or Seņor Feroz...

@Moldyvort, @Tay; give me a reason why I shouldn't vote for you to get lynched? After that, I'll flip a coin and decide my vote.

16. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

I too will tentatively [Vote] Tay in an effort to get some conversation going...

Someone better give something away soon or it will be more random lynching. Not that there's anything wrong with that
    Last edited by VerrKol; 2012-12-30 at 12:37 AM.

17. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

Loose mah support niggizzle. Has Tay even poast? Lets [Vote] Tay. I don't even lift, let alone mafia.

"4 VerrKol <<< Doesn't want to lynch day 0." looks like he wants to keep his hands clean, as well as "get conversation going".

18. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

Wow I try to have a nice dinner and live life and be festive and spread Holiday cheer and all of you want to lynch me? This is some serious bs, I feel like I'm being bullied just because I am busy. :(

[VOTE] Moldyvort

19. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

This game is off to a confusing start. We have 2 for Moldy, 3 for Tay. Tay hasn't talked yet but I see him viewing this thread at the moment and I bet he will post while I am typing this post because I am a slow typer. And Moldy is talking but he is acting as crazy as Corn.

I have no clue who to vote for.