Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: [Game Over] Beginner's Mafia. Mafia wins.

1. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

Words was slain last night. He was, indeed, the town detective. Sorry for the delay, I've been exhausted from work lately.

Day 4 ends at 10am EST on 4 JAN 2013.

2. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

Well lets get this over with: [vote] ChaoticCJ

Either way today may be the last day. With 7:0 for the mafia after today, I don't see a way out.

3. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

Dammit, Doc, why'd you have to go around and be all suspicious?

We also lost our plantain Tracy.

And now the Chaotic one is having suicidal thoughts?

4. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

I'm just going to interject that I laughed my ass off when I read "plantain Tracy." I love our filters.

5. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

I can't believe it took me some time to figure out what was supposed to be there. That got a good laugh out of me too.

6. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

I vote the man who should have been lynched first. Chaotic.

7. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

It was either him or the doc.

vote ChaoticCJ

8. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

It was either him or the Doc.

[Vote] ChaoticCJ

9. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

I'm scared for my life and haven't a clue what to do, so I follow everyone else.

[Vote] Chaotic CJ

10. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

[Vote] ChaoticCJ as well. GG.

11. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

I was honestly thinking ChaoticCJ would change his vote, trying to bait some people or confuse them into thinking "This guy can't possibly be a mafia member", but it looks like why might actually get a good lynch! : D

12. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

You guys lynch ChaoticCJ. He was a vanilla townie.

Sorry, no plot for now, way too tired.

13. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male

New_Jersey

-_-

14. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

Game's over. Mafia wins. Corn was the mayor, and as such his vote counted for 2. It only mattered on the first day.

I apologize for being a fairly crappy host the last 2-3 days, my workload ramped up out of nowhere and I've been exhausted. I've also been waking up really early to talk to Molly. I hope the beginners were able to learn a bit and the more experienced players at least had fun. It was enjoyable to watch the town rip itself apart, but a word of advice - if the town is to win, they HAVE to band together behind a trusted leader. That said, leading people into lynching innocents can be disastrous as well.

Anyways, well played all and can't wait for the next mafia game so I can actually participate :/

15. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

I blame it all on Corn.

16. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male

New_Jersey

I blame the early reveal of the detective .

17. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

Yes, the fabulous one was the mastermind and seductress and you are all dead by the hands of Loose, Meta, and I. Great game, I enjoyed it MoreBread. Until next time~

18. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

Epicmafia maybe a retarded place to play at, but one learns a lot there... basic strategy and whatnot.
    @Corn Your group maybe "l33t"but you gotta know that real life=/= internet. You get to see people's reactions, their expressions and whatnot in real life; but this is a forum and one can take as much time as needed to post without even looking suspicious. Lynching day 1, without cop reports, is something that confuses me greatly, it feels like a bet with low chances of helping town: you're most likely going to kill a townie, if you randomly choose doc or cop they're forced to claim... Maybe irl you can get some info from others' reaction to a lynch, but here?
    Cop claiming early is just something that works, you won't have a cop dying...Also, either you get a clear that can lead, or you get a counterclaim (that also helps the town because it basically outs one mafia). If there's anything I regret is investigating you, I should've taken the time to read why your vote killed Chilly and investigate someone else.
    I blame town for acting so weird; specially you, bloodthirsty Corn.