Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: [Game Over] Beginner's Mafia. Mafia wins.

1. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

I think that's the idea... This is so much easier in IRL where we actually have facial expressions and mannerisms to tell when someone is lying. I have no idea what to do here.

Tay has posted and claims to be "busy" /* because he is murdering people???? */

@Moldyvort; Trying to get rid of the attention by bringing me up? [Vote] Moldyvort. Take that!

2. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

The coin has spoken!

[Vote] Moldyvort

3. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

After looking at everything, I'm switching to Moldyvort as well. It's almost certain that Zelkova is not an ordinary villager while it's uncertain whether he's the doctor, so I hope switching this vote will help to make things less chaotic.

On the other hand I would say I'm not entirely comfortable with voting as the active players don't run any red flags and it's unfair to vote on the ones who have just spoken.
    Last edited by Curtiss; 2012-12-30 at 04:52 AM.

4. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

Well fu'ck. Goodnight sweet prince. /me shh no tears, only dreams now.

As I shall be dead tomorrow, I'd like you all to consider the people who felt strongly about my lynching, Corn, and that shady Verrkol guy. Have fun with more random lynching.

5. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

I’m at a friend’s house so I can’t stay long and I won’t be able to post anymore for today.
    I claimed because I was already attacked last night, so I want the doc to stay on me. I don’t know how Corn plays, but every time doc is alive the detective claims so that the doc knows who to protect.
    Mafia won’t counterclaim because they know I’m clear.
    I don’t like Moldyvort’s attitude, he’s defense is weak and he’s also name calling and stuff. Maybe if he had good reasons as to why we shouldn’t lynch him I wouldn’t mind the name calling or his bad attitude in general.
    My vote goes to Moldyvort

6. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

Tallying the votes, plotifying the plot.

Moldyvort was a vanilla townie. Moldyvort, you are now dead and removed from the game. You're still free to comment in the discussion thread as long as you are not influencing the course of the game.

It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end 10am EST on 31 DEC.

7. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

It is now Day 3. VerrKol, a Vanilla Townie, was slain last night.
    Day 3 ends 01 January 2013 at 10am EST.

8. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

So I'm sitting here wondering why the detective didn't tell us who the innocent person he checked was.

9. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

That's a fair point. Even if we could choose to believe it or not it would have been better than guessing at random. Any explanations?

10. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

Alright, we gotta start lynching some mobsters here, we're running out of time.

I'd like to put Zelkova up on the chopping block. Checking back on his history:

1. His very first vote (that was later changed) went toward VerrKol (first person to get slain by the mafia).
    2. He has stated that he is no ordinary resident (detective, doctor or mafia member).
    3. He said that he feels he might get lynched next. That's some pretty crafty way of using reverse psychology.

So, unless Inspector Gadget says otherwise, Zelkova sounds like a very reasonable lynching choice.

11. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

There's only 1 doctor, and he needs to be on me. If I out my report they would've killed my innocent and we would know less.
    Last night I investigated Verrkol ._.
    I'm also suspicious about Zelkova, if he's no ordinary citizen why didn't he get killed? But mafia is acting weird... killing the one we're suspicious of, so I don't know.
    It's really hard if there aren't many posts from everyone:
    Tay is still silent, and his only post was yesterday's vote for Moldy, no reasoning just bandwagoning.
    I have the feeling the Maping isn't even here.
    I'm not sure about Loose, but at least he's talking and thinking before voting.
    MetaSeraphim didn't vote yesterday, why didn't you follow Moldyvort's lynch? If you didn't agree why didn't you vote for Tay?
    ChaoticCJ has posted, but it's hard to know if he's town or not... why is your vote for Tay stroked?
    Curtiss seems to be town.
    Corn is obviously town.

@Tay Why did you vote for Moldy?

12. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

I didn't believe in voting for Moldy just because he was acting crazy. And I didn't believe in voting for Tay because he has hardly said a thing and I know nothing about him. And plus I don't believe in voting against someone just because they are slient.

I don't believe in voting for someone else there is a pretty good reason for it, and yesterday no one provided a valid reason for voting off either Moldy or Tay. But, however, today Loose has posted some pretty good reasons as to why we should be aware of Zelkova, but until the man himself says something I am holding back my vote.

13. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

In a game sense as for why it was stroked, I was playing by mafia rules and trying to make it easier to MasPan to tally votes by unbolding and striking my vote to not get them counted.

In the game, I made the same arrangement that if he talked I would not keep my vote on him, I was attempting to get people to talk. Also at the time, it was obvious that the mafia was going after Moldy.

You can read yesterday's vote in some context: Zelkova is mafia and the mafia took advantage of both me and Corn's wanting to get people to talk and successively killed an innocent, or when Tay started getting votes the mafia wanted took advantage of Moldy's behavior. Again there is the possibility that the mafia is manipulating everything and neither of them is mafia.

Regardless don't take this the wrong way, my suspicion, the most suspicious from left to right, falls to Tay, Maping, Loose, and Zelkova for now. For behavior, voting pattern and style.

On a side note, I will be out most of the day so I won't be able to talk too much.

14. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

Yeah, Zelkova's statement yesterday and him not getting killed confuses me.

15. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

And yet I'm more suspicious than Zelkova? What?

You're pretty much the only one defending Zelkova. Why?

16. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

I have said nothing because I have had nothing to say. But now that I have observed, I would like to point out:

is it not possible that one mafia is defending another (*coughlynchchaoticcough*)?
    and is it also possible that the mafia are playing a shadowy game, taking out members of our own in both day and night?

As of this time I feel that Chaotic is the most suspicious of the villagers. We can only hope that only the guilty shall hang this day.

(NOTE: that's a vote for ChaoticCJ)

17. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

Ok seriously I am trying to not be silent but you guys do my job and not cry ok? :(

Seriously though, Loose did give some pretty compelling evidence to lynch Zelkova however I'm not completely sold. Part of me just likes Zelkova, so I can't see him as a bad guy but still he's made predictions and has yet to be hurt. I'm starting to be suspicious about Words, listing off reasons what everyone else's role could be but it may be a distraction. Maybe it's Word's who murdered our friends, possible that him and Zelkova are working together?!

Ok my mind is taking things a bit far, but tonight is a new year and I'm just a bit suspicious of Citizen Zelkova and Citizen Words.

18. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

No more platypussyfooting around.

[Vote] Zelkova

19. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

Please, read.
    Also, answer my question.

Also, I'm now more suspicious of you than Zelkova, you are FoSing uncc'd detective. ._.

20. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

Oh derp, that was for me sorry about that!I voted for Moldy because honestly bandwagon, and then when he wanted me dead so bias set in and I was set on lynching him. Pure human instinct to survive.

What the hell does FoS or unnc'd mean?