Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Game Over] Beginner's Mafia. Mafia wins.

1. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

Someone will die, most likely, regardless of what we do today. Lynching someone at random, without much of a lead, might hurt us more than it will help us.
    I find suspicious how you agree with Corn's idea of random lynching, when you're the one he asked us to vote for.

Why do you think so?
    What are the chances that we lynch an actual mafia?
    I don't think anything good can come from a random lynch, other than the chance to get a mafia.
    So, please, explain yourself.

2. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

Just standard game play from my leet 1337 mafia club at college lol.

It is always better to lynch someone, unless they're 100% confirmed innocent, than to lynch no one at all. Even if it's purely random, as long as that person has a chance of being mafia, it's good to lynch. Odds end up better for the town.

3. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

Lynch Corn, he is lynch-happy!

(Just kidding)

I choose Verrkol.
    Last edited by Zelkova; 2012-12-28 at 06:59 AM.

4. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

I never agreed with him, that someone dying is me and according to Corn, it will have been random. I suppose the better question to ask would be, would you let me die simply due to a RNG?

5. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Woah woah woah. Why are you pointing the finger my way? I'm an innocent bystander.

Despite the fun of a good hanging, I agree that we should hold off until we have at least some of who might be responsible for disturbing the peace.

6. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

>Is not ok with someone dying.
    >Asks to no lynch.
    >Doesn't understand your question.

7. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

You have a strong point. I redact my decision for now.

8. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

Even after Words' and Curtiss' posts Zelkova still decides to lynch.
    After a similar post by VerrKol, he decides not to lynch.

The two are working together?

My vote is for Zelkova.

9. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

Tallying votes and preparing a post. Game is transitioning to Night 1. Be aware that posting is NOT allowed during the night. Any players with roles enabling action may now send me a PM indicating if/how they would like to do so following the addition of the Plot post.

In the future please BOLD your votes. Reading through an entire thread to try to determine who is voting how is difficult and time consuming.

Chilly, you are dead. Unfortunately, you are no longer allowed to post in this thread. Any further posting from you needs to occur in the signup (now discussion) thread. You are not allowed to say or do anything that could impact the course of the game.

Night 1 will end at 10am EST on the 29th.
    Away the light of day, and let loose the night.

10. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

You're sure night 1 ends next month? :P

11. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

fix'd

12. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

Wow, how did that happen. Fixing.

13. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

All night actions are in. Sending out result messages and posting the plot and then we'll be able to carry on with the game. I'll be starting day 2 early but it will still end at the usual time.

14. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

Night 1 went a lot better than expected, the doctor should keep the good work up.
    I'm the detective, and my investigations show that someone is innocent.
    I'd like to know who you think is suspicious and why; we'll scumhunt from there.

15. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

Corn appears to be suspicious, but there is almost always someone in the crowd that wields a pitchfork at the sign of any disturbances. I would choose to vote for Zelkova as it is suspicious how he switched his vote after prompting by another; for all we know they may be staging a show.

16. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

@Words; Not sure if youre supposed to divulge your position or not. I think we should hunt before lynching again, but if we all use Corn's tactics someone will be dead yet again tonight.

@Curtiss; I just liked their reasoning. Think of it what you want, I cannot change your mind.

17. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male

New_Jersey

Why the &^#*(^%#)(@^%#@)(^# did you reveal yourself when you don't have at least one mafia? Now Doctor will have to target you pretty much every night from now on, just to guarantee you stay alive.

I'm guessing you also decided to investigate me since I'm the most suspicious and you found me innocent.

Well, at least we have two confirmed innocents, unless Words is pulling off some weird Mafia shenanigans. 2 if

#*%^)(#^)(
    You can divulge your position, just not quote your PM in any shape or form. Of course that person could be lying, so yeah.

FYI I'm not going to randomly lynch now. I'm just going to vote who I feel the most suspicious. Only reason why I didn't do that Day 0 is because it's like impossible to tell who's the most suspicious.

18. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

Well, lets make things interesting.

Lets start some finger pointing. I will divulge that I am not just your ordinary Citizen of Quietville.

19. Default Re: Beginner's Mafia - In Progress. Game begins 10am EST 27DEC2012.

Now we are at a quandary. It would appear at least that Corn is almost certainly just an ordinary villager and that Zelkova isn't anyone ordinary, but who knows which is true? I will be sticking with my vote for Zelkova for the moment while considering the future replies in this thread.

On that note, it is suspicious that some appear to be more quiet.

20. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male

New_Jersey

So my thoughts:

1 Tay <<< Silent
    2 Moldyvort <<< Silent
    3 Loose <<< Silent
    4 VerrKol <<< Doesn't want to lynch day 0.
    5 Words <<<<< Probably innocent. 99% sure he's detective.
    6 Corn <<< Most innocent bastard you'll ever see.
    7 Maping <<< Just said one post in the entire thing which is in agreement to another post.
    8 Zelkova <<< Not a citizen, although I would've guessed that already even before he said that.
    9 Chilly (Vanilla Townie) <<<< Dead
    10 Curtiss <<< I think he's innocent.
    11 MetaSeraphim <<< Silent
    12 ChaoticCJ <<< Contributed almost absolutely nothiing to the game.

Seems like Zelkova is gonna die anyways whether I cast my vote or not. Just because he's going to die I'll vote for Moldyvort just for the hell of it (and he is silent after all).
    Last edited by Corn; 2012-12-29 at 04:24 PM.