1. Default Expand my gear or scroll what I have

Not sure what do.
    Things I'm not gonna change are the Aeas Hand, Tempest ring, and Face Paint (unless something is better than the facepaint, and by a lot).

Aeas hand:

Ring: <I reeeeeealy don't wanna re-scroll this again>

Face paint:
    Last edited by Derosis; 2012-12-24 at 11:57 AM.

2. Default Re: Expand my gear or scroll what I have

Why have you not revealed your Senior Purple gloves and shoes? They're epic on reveal.

3. Default Re: Expand my gear or scroll what I have

I would get the Helisium Cape from the Tempest Shop since it's pretty good for unfunded players. You can get enough coins for it in 4 hours of 2x drop if you make good use of it.
    If you haven't yet, you could do Silent Crusade and then farm coins daily until you can buy the 5 pieces of the Mystic set from the shop. The set bonus isn't half bad and the equips themselves are pretty good as well (and are also all 3rd tier if you decide to Cube them later on, though keep in mind they're all Untradeable which means no resell value, if you care).

4. Default Re: Expand my gear or scroll what I have

So whats the value of a Helsium Cape vs Empress Cape.

5. Default Re: Expand my gear or scroll what I have

Empress Cape isn't very good if you don't use the set, plus it's far more expensive to get, whereas a Helisium Cape you can get at no cost to you and it doesn't need a set bonus to be good.

6. Default Re: Expand my gear or scroll what I have

So Helisium Cape and Belt. Guess the rest will just be regular Empress gear.