1. Default The Level 20 Dual Blade quest, "Investigating the Package", has a missing npc.

It wants you to find Duey/Huey?, the old package delivery guy(s). Duey/Huey no longer exists.
    As an added bonus, Duey still shows up on an ingame world map search as present in Ellinia, Ariant, and Pantheon. He isn't.
    Last edited by Daakun; 2012-12-23 at 01:55 PM. Reason: I guess, the quest mentions both.

2. Default Re: The Level 20 Dual Blade quest, "Investigating the Package", has a missing npc.

Isn't the quest NPC's name Huey?

3. Default Re: The Level 20 Dual Blade quest, "Investigating the Package", has a missing npc.

Also doesn't exist.

4. Sassy Stranger Male
    IGN: SlayerZach
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: YES
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Phoenix
    Farm: SlayerZach
    canada

Default Re: The Level 20 Dual Blade quest, "Investigating the Package", has a missing npc.

Er. I'm pretty sure that quest-specific NPC is located in Perion somewhere? Near Dances with Balrog's? Been a while since I've played my just-for-fun dual blade.

If not well, then, I guess it is missing. :|

5. Default Re: The Level 20 Dual Blade quest, "Investigating the Package", has a missing npc.

Huey?
    Isn't that the mop kid in the subway?

6. Default Re: The Level 20 Dual Blade quest, "Investigating the Package", has a missing npc.

This, the NPC for this quest is Huey and he's specific to this quest.
    He's around Perion, close to the door that takes you to Dances with Balrog.

I remember being super confused too, wondering if they had maybe forgot to change it to Donald, but no it's a quest-specific NPC that happens to look just like Duey.

7. Default Re: The Level 20 Dual Blade quest, "Investigating the Package", has a missing npc.

Oh, I see now.
    He doesn't have an entry in the minimap list.

I'm probably the only one that even uses that NPC menu anyway. :v
    Also doesn't help the guy's covered by one of those holiday reindeer guys chilling in town.