Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Class Warfare Competition

Why is my brother able to get the notices on his character but I'm unable to?

We're both playing from the same location. Only difference is that he uses the website to log in and I used Gamelauncher.

2. Default Re: Class Warfare Competition

This isn't an answer, but I use gamelauncher and I get the notices.

Stupid question. You did the light bulb event quest on the side, right?

3. Default Re: Class Warfare Competition

Yes I did.

I don't know why I'm not getting it. I haven't gotten it all day, but I used to (and the time I did, I used the website to log in).

4. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Class Warfare Competition

I assume it's some sort of glitch or it might just select a few number of people.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

I have three computers logged in. All GameLauncher. I don't think I've ever seen them all get the notice at the same time. (And of course the one I care most about is the one that gets them least)

6. Default Re: Class Warfare Competition

One of my chars get it at :10 and another char gets it at :50 every hour.

7. Default Re: Class Warfare Competition

Oh, something else to note I don't know if talked about already, if you try and click it too fast and rush to the room, it tells you you cannot move to the channel please change ch or try again later. But by then the notice is gone already so you lose your turn. I've missed like at least 3 notices this way because I tried to rush into the room first thinking it made a difference (which it does not since 50% of the time I'm still there first with nobody else in the room not even a boss).

8. Default Re: Class Warfare Competition

they are never any bosses.... even when im the first in the room.

9. Default Re: Class Warfare Competition

Well, I got one notice. It was at :50 and nothing was there.
    Weird how I got it now and not before. Anyways, I'll keep a better eye out on what times I get it.
    Oh, and if it helps at all, whenever my brother got a notice at :40 and :10, he always got it if he clicked it the very second he got it.

10. Default Re: Class Warfare Competition

I got the little notification on my character(s), but then nothing ever happens. Do I have to go somewhere to do it?

11. Default Re: Class Warfare Competition

Just click faster.

So, I'm getting notices now, but this time, it's at :50 and :20. Everytime it pops up, it's always an empty room.
    I wonder why people are getting them at the normal time, and I'm not.

12. Default Re: Class Warfare Competition

If you click too fast the boss wont spawn, too slow and someone has already killed it.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I really hope they fix this soon. I didn't realize that apparently you have to defeat all 18 classes to get the "Bronze Class" Medal, and then repeat it two more times for Silver and Gold :|

With the way this is going, I'll be lucky to even finish Bronze.

14. Default Re: Class Warfare Competition

I don't necessarily believe the part on too fast and boss won't spawn. I've had a crowd of people fly in after me being the first to enter. Of course theres no boss! I just walked out.

15. Default Re: Class Warfare Competition

This is the most recently bumped thread concerning this topic so...

What version of MS is this event originally from (the Class Certification Event)? I ask vecause the medal doesn't show up in the UI; bringing my total up to 8 medals that aren't counting. And 1 less equip slot for this hoarder. -Sigh-

16. Default Re: Class Warfare Competition

Has anyone actually gotten the bronze medal yet?
    This is as close as i've gotten, since the two scenarios that play out are empty room, or room with boss i already killed

17. Default Re: Class Warfare Competition

At least nexon knows what classes match up with what pictures...

18. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Same for me, except I've only managed to catch four or five bosses. Multiple times each, naturally.

Why do Nexon always leave for vacation with an untested event set to run?

19. Default Re: Class Warfare Competition

I need Mihile to finish my board.
    I enter Mihile's map six times and counting.
    No Mihile.
    :c

On that note, I think that the game tries to send you to maps that you need, but doesn't always do it successfully for whatever reason. I've been to Mihile's around half the time since he became the last one that I needed. On some other occasions I get sent to maps that I don't need and lo and behold, I get to beat up on AB, Eckhart and Dual Blade.

EDIT: Lucky Number 7.

20. Default Re: Class Warfare Competition

@Dark Link got it yesterday. My Luminous always gets in at :20 and :50, so there are no mobs there. My Kaiser is the only one that can go there and actually fight mobs.