IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default KMS (Ultimate) Inferno SP table

I'm currently constructing a post hyper skill guide for BM's.

What I'd like to do is run the numbers to see where to place Ultimate Inferno in the build order. I know that in the hyper skill update it's damage goes from 620% to 220% x4 with an optional 20% from reinforce.

What I need to know is what the increase is for each SP. Currently each sp after level one adds 13% damage (+4% DoT) and I would like to know if that changed at all.

Actually, this would be good to have for regular Inferno as well since I have no idea if changes were made there as well...

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could point me to this information or if a KMSer with a Ranger/BM could take the time from their busy lives to check for me Google has unfortunately revealed only unsatisfactory results thus far.

2. Default Re: KMS (Ultimate) Inferno SP table

Don't think they changed Inferno, however, here is the data on Ultimate Inferno from the extraction.

Bolded. Fiel always has the formulas for the values in white next to the values in his extraction. After Hyper Skills, Inferno's damage will be 170+5*level, so +5% damage per level.

3. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: KMS (Ultimate) Inferno SP table

Ah that's rather sneaky of him... Thanks for the info.