1. Default Advance to 4th job Kaiser, default transform armor becomes... black?

Describe the problem. Be as specific as possible!:

When I advanced to 4th job on my Kaiser, his armor became black without any sort of color change coupon (when it's supposed to become red and gold). When attempting to 'restore' it to red and gold with the default color coupon in from the Tempest Shop, nothing happens.

Images of problem

2. Default Re: Advance to 4th job Kaiser, default transform armor becomes... black?

Not a bug, supposed to be based on some kind of event thing, everyone changes from red to black on 4th job. I suppose the new default becomes black + gold then.

As stated in this thread, http://www.southperry.net/showthread...ge%20questions .

3. Default Re: Advance to 4th job Kaiser, default transform armor becomes... black?

Uuh. That doesn't confirm jack. It wasn't stated that this was an event, and the coupon that changed your armor to black and gold was given out in a hot time. Not forced.

4. Water Female
    IGN: PlsBuffBT
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 22x
    Job: Beast Tamer
    Guild: Path
    Alliance: Meme
    Farm: Yeiionde
    england

Default Re: Advance to 4th job Kaiser, default transform armor becomes... black?

The same thing happens in EMS. So I think they did it on purpose...dunno why.

5. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Advance to 4th job Kaiser, default transform armor becomes... black?

Maybe people like black and gold so it'll stay like this until Kaiser goes away?

6. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

We weren't getting the event, so they gave us the color by default. Don't like it? Change it.

7. Default Re: Advance to 4th job Kaiser, default transform armor becomes... black?

From what I heard, you can't change armor from black, it'll always be some shade of black after 4th, and I've done a few coupons and so far, my armor has never become anything that isn't black.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Yeah, sadly that's the only problem. It's just different shades of black and the only real change is the Dragon Slash color and "Flames" behind you from using Giga Slash in transfig.

9. Default Re: Advance to 4th job Kaiser, default transform armor becomes... black?

I'm also not understanding why in the Velderoth scene in Kaiser's Heliseum quests, if this is indeed supposed to happen, that he is in the original red and gold armor.

10. Default Re: Advance to 4th job Kaiser, default transform armor becomes... black?

So are we going to get full colours based on our current dragon slash, or is it meant to always be black? If it's going to change, is there a way to tell what it will be? I mean, are 4th job kaisers supposed to be any colour other than black, and it just isn't being shown now, or is it going to be like this forever (based on what happened in KMS, maybe)?