IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Unable to log in after DC

I was doing an Empress run at around 10PM PST on Monday (9th).

My wireless adapter had issues and I lagged until I disconnected. This was disappointing, but no big deal. However, since that dc I have been completely unable to log in to that account.

Symptoms:
    When logging in from Manual Launcher:
    The game loads correctly
    At the login screen, I am able to enter my information.
    Once the information is submitted, nothing happens. The game acts like I didn't do anything.

When logging in from Website Launcher:
    I login to the website just fine.
    The game launches and reaches the server/channel select screen.
    Clicking any server/channel crashes the client and it reports a message that: "You have been disconnected from the login server. Please try again later."

I have no problems logging into alternate accounts so the problem is clearly server sided.
    I had assumed the game update would fix this issue, as it has previous log in issues, but alas it has not.

I doubt anyone can help resolve this, but I wanted to see if anyone had similar problems to try and get the issue recognized.

Edit: So I'm gathering from other forums that this is the "Fasle Auto-ban issue" and I've effectively been banned for 30days. FML
    If that's true, I'm done for good.

2. Default Re: Unable to log in after DC

Yeah, that sounds like the false auto-ban issue.

This guy was one of the earlier ones to get it:
    http://www.southperry.net/showthread...g%20in%20issue

Probably hundreds of players hit by this, but not enough for Nexon to care.

3. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Unable to log in after DC

There's a nearly 100 page thread of the official forums about this exact problem. If that isn't "enough" people then idk what the pineapple is. I honestly wouldn't be that upset except that I'm going to miss a ton of unique events and I just know that there won't ever be compensation even if they eventually acknowledge the issue.

4. Default Re: Unable to log in after DC

I've actually been surprised that no one on here has even talked about this. A few hackers here and there might try to claim that they weren't hacking after getting banned, but when you have 100+ pages of people with high-leveled, NX'd out characters saying the same thing then there's obviously something wrong.

5. Default Re: Unable to log in after DC

Well I guess not many SP members have been hit by it. Myself and Verrkol in this thread, Foxino (now released), and the perma autobanned guy in this other thread: http://www.southperry.net/showthread...0well,%20Nexon...

There have been some threads on Basil, and of course on Nexons forum.
    When snooping around Basil, I saw in threads from a few months back that the GMs were at least occasionally unbanning people back then (even ones who admitted hacking), but apparently they never do now.

So with the Tempest update we had:
    1) lag autobans rare, usually only for people with really bad internet --> lag autobans now much easier to get
    2) lag autobans usually one day long, rarely 30 --> now usually 30 days, rarely perm
    3) longer bans occasionally released if ask nicely --> now never released, neither 30-day nor perm
    4) the 30-day version has no pop-up ban message when you try to log in